The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
BJBOE what ticket would you like pal, I have a 0,10,13 and a 67

Also choose some paints. Wanna get rid of the slot today.

EDIT: I also have Wednesday, thursday and Fridays slots available next week if anyone wants anything. That includes paints.

EDIT 2: I also have a level 15 ticket as I have just won the seasonal.

Last edited:
I'm away from my PS3 again today, I'll be backhopefully tonight or tomorrow, but I'm giving away any car TRADEABLE from the NCD or the OCD, fully tuned...

BJBOE what ticket would you like pal, I have a 0,10,13 and a 67

Also choose some paints. Wanna get rid of the slot today.

Thank you sir!!. How about a...

USA-13-Jermaine-Jones-Red-Third-Jersey-2011-2013.jpg

And any orange paints of your choice.

Who wants a Level 23 Ticket? I'm giving one away Monday morning Eastern Time to anyone who claims it with a post. If we aren't friends yet, please FR me and mention "23". If we are friends, simply claim it with a post. Must happen before 10 am Monday.

Lol Did you guys noticed that GTP is a little bit empty?I mean,half if people of them gave up of it.That's really sad :( In these days I can't make a schedule with multiple days of trades with different people :( The worst part is we sometimes need to look for trades in online lobbies,but 95% of who plays gt5 in online lobbies are Noobs :/
I'm thinking,what should we do now?

You're saying half of gtp members left? When? If so, I haven't noticed. I've never traded or gifted from an online lobby, but I don't race much online. That will change soon though. I'm a Pirate now.

YouButNotYou
I'm away from my PS3 again today, I'll be backhopefully tonight or tomorrow, but I'm giving away any car TRADEABLE from the NCD or the OCD, fully tuned...

Do you have a subaru 22b please? Or a merc maclaren (not the premium one) thanks.

BJBEOSmitty
You're saying half of gtp members left? When? If so, I haven't noticed. I've never traded or gifted from an online lobby, but I don't race much online. That will change soon though. I'm a Pirate now.

My friend said that some time ago GTP has an intense activity,but now it's almost desert :/

Who wants a Level 23 Ticket? I'm giving one away Monday morning Eastern Time to anyone who claims it with a post. If we aren't friends yet, please FR me and mention "23". If we are friends, simply claim it with a post. Must happen before 10 am Monday.

Can I claim that ticket please?

Lol Did you guys noticed that GTP is a little bit empty?I mean,half if people of them gave up of it.That's really sad :( In these days I can't make a schedule with multiple days of trades with different people :( The worst part is we sometimes need to look for trades in online lobbies,but 95% of who plays gt5 in online lobbies are Noobs :/
I'm thinking,what should we do now?

I don't think GTP has gotten a little empty, but that may be due to the fact I only hang around certain areas? Also it can just depend when you are online if others are online. I find people in the Remote Race Thread, for example, seem to be online whilst i'm asleep. I do have to agree with your final statement though, I do find A LOT of noobs online. :(
If you are looking for another thing to do to keep yourself occupied, go on the PSN store, and buy a game called "Road Trip Adventure". I owned this on my PS2, and I recently downloaded it onto my PS3, and it's better than I remember. It may seem childish, but I found it fun. 👍

Free ticket (I have every ticket in the game) to anyone who can guess what "honey-do" the wife has planned for me today. I will give a hint - it involves electricity...

To avoid a guessing war, I will jump in when someone guesses it correctly. Good luck (not to you, to me... I am going to need it!).

s0ul_chicken
Free ticket (I have every ticket in the game) to anyone who can guess what "honey-do" the wife has planned for me today. I will give a hint - it involves electricity...

To avoid a guessing war, I will jump in when someone guesses it correctly. Good luck (not to you, to me... I am going to need it!).

Change the electricity connections?

Can I claim that ticket please?

Level 23 is yours! 👍 I'm honestly not sure if we are friended yet or not. I did have a few that I cleared out yesterday so you may want to check/send. My PSN is BJBEOSmitty. The ball is in your court on the FR sir.

Chicken --- Change the batteries in her special friend.

Replace the wires going from the wall to your TV after your baby Chihuahua chewed through it last night and sadly went to doggy heaven? :( In all honesty, I have no idea :lol: Since nobody has claimed this yet, are you interested s0ul?

Now on offer: A fully tuned Dodge Viper GTS '99. Black with white stripes.

@BJBEOSmitty
I will send a FR as soon as possible, thanks a lot. 👍

porthillking
Replace the wires going from the wall to your TV after your baby Chihuahua chewed through it last night and sadly went to doggy heaven? :( In all honesty, I have no idea :lol: Since nobody has claimed this yet, are you interested s0ul?

@BJBEOSmitty
I will send a FR as soon as possible, thanks a lot. 👍

Well I tried to claim it,but I don't know if the answer is right :/

My giveaway is still available guys, A fully tuned Dodge Viper GTS '99 in black with white stripes.
Apologies for double posting, I forgot about the edit tool. :dunce:

Edit: BJBEOSmitty, The FR has been sent. :)

Last edited:

Since you are one of the masters of all things black am guessing putting up a new light fitting.:D
Just so she as at least one room she can see in.:lol:
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back