The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
DGXR
OK send the FR when you can.

Sorry tatschris81, I already got another FR asking for the Tamora and it's gone.

Thanks for the Tamora! Sorry didn't post yesterday was on my phone.

Thanks for the Tamora! Sorry didn't post yesterday was on my phone.

Gosh, whenever I hear "Tamora" I think of the Samoa cookies…
3386060736_59e16d51e5_o.jpg

And no takers on gear?

porthillking
I agree. To try and get it back on topic I shall host a mini competition. First a little backstory:
I go to a youth organisation called Air Cadets. I go to a particular Squadron near my area. Like most organisations, we have a badge. Each Squadron has a different badge.

So, the competition. Whoever can guess the colours on my Sqn's badge will have those colours sent to them tomorrow!

No guesses yet. Surely someone wants to try their luck?

So, can I still give something away in this thread?

I would like to give away a 1970 birthday ticket to anyone who wants it. I would like to give it away right now if possible.

You guys are AWESOME!! I come back from vacation to find a Callaway from Rob192005, a massive amount of paint from the legendary jvale, a GT350R from Nicksfix, a buttload of parts and a DLC painted GT '06 from BJBEOSmitty & Son, cards and gear from porthillking, and shiny new 370Z from PD. Is it my birthday or what? :D Again, thanks to all of you!! I :bowdown: to your generosity and raise a glass to your honor. :cheers: - the next round is on me!!

Last edited:
Henso32
So, can I still give something away in this thread?

I would like to give away a 1970 birthday ticket to anyone who wants it. I would like to give it away right now if possible.

I'd like the ticket if its still available??

Those parts were hand selected by a youngster (nearly 8) "because they look cool" and sent right over to Mr. s_c. Intake manifolds do look cool... To kid. Comfort tires though? Admittedly I chuckled at that one. Enjoy them s_c! And let me know if the camber and other adjustments "stayed" on that GT. I'm curious.

I am giving away a ticket to gamerdog... For putting up with all the photo shenanigans recently. A good sport deserves a good ticket - just because. Hmmmm which ticket shall I choose? I'll decide later as I cannot send until reset tomorrow night or possibly Sunday am. Suggesting one will eliminate it, so be careful!

Free Mattes or chrome to any new member of this thread, meaning you have less than 10 posts or so over the last three days, give or take a little. I've been trying to drum up some new visitors. Post to claim them, listing the colors you would like (silver, gold, all Matte except black) and the FR BJBEOSmitty. No blank FR's please. Thanks.

Last edited:
I am giving away a ticket to gamerdog... For putting up with all the photo shenanigans recently. A good sport deserves a good ticket - just because. Hmmmm which ticket shall I choose? I'll decide later as I cannot send until reset tomorrow night or possibly
Sunday am. Suggesting one will eliminate it, so be careful!

Gamerdog got banned.:ouch: You should probably PM him on PSN or something.

Those parts were hand selected by a youngster (nearly 8) "because they look cool" and sent right over to Mr. s_c. Intake manifolds do look cool... To kid. Comfort tires though? Admittedly I chuckled at that one. Enjoy them s_c! And let me know if the camber and other adjustments "stayed" on that GT. I'm curious.

I am giving away a ticket to gamerdog... For putting up with all the photo shenanigans recently. A good sport deserves a good ticket - just because. Hmmmm which ticket shall I choose? I'll decide later as I cannot send until reset tomorrow night or possibly Sunday am. Suggesting one will eliminate it, so be careful!

Free Mattes or chrome to any new member of this thread, meaning you have less than 10 posts or so over the last three days, give or take a little. I've been trying to drum up some new visitors. Post to claim them, listing the colors you would like (silver, gold, all Matte except black) and the FR BJBEOSmitty. No blank FR's please. Thanks.

I just checked sir, and all the settings are there! Is it a drifter? BTW, thank you for the 23 ticket!! I never thought getting one would be as easy as clicking the link in your signature! THANK YOU!! :sly:

Gamerdog got banned.:ouch: You should probably PM him or something about that.

Oops... Had not noticed that. Thanks. Paints still on offer though, see post above.

Chicken... It's not a drifter or at least I never drifted with it... It's the same car that had the ridiculous closing speed on your Falcon at Grand Valley. You know, right before it careened sideways due to my lack of skill and or inability to race from behind well! Still a great handling tune I think - I'd like to hear what you say if you get to take her out and put some dirt on her. I should have been practicing with it at G Valley while you were gone. Oh well.

A free 0/0/0 ride from my garage to anyone before reset!!

No one wanted a free ticket or car? Common, someone guess my car I'm working on. hint: its somewhat famous and american.

Alright fine. Ill give it away for free.
1 rule: you haven't received anything from me or this thread today.

I'll have it please
Psn tatschris81

How about you send me the FR? :D Just sayin'...
And which car? Don't make me send a Yugo...

Time is of the essence sir - reset is in 1:35 - offer is only good until then!

Is there still a chance I will get that car, Mr. Dooble? :dopey:

Just be patient. Assuming he lives in the US, his reset won't be until later than:
  • 3PM PST
  • 4PM Mountain
  • 5PM CST
  • 6PM EST

EDIT: Seeing how you're in Quebec, I'm assuming you're on Eastern Time.

s0ul_chicken
How about you send me the FR? :D Just sayin'...
And which car? Don't make me send a Yugo...

Time is of the essence sir - reset is in 1:35 - offer is only good until then!

FR sent
Would like a tommy kiara ll if you have please

Just be patient. Assuming he lives in the US, his reset won't be until later than:
  • 3PM PST
  • 4PM Mountain
  • 5PM CST
  • 6PM EST

EDIT: Seeing how you're in Quebec, I'm assuming you're on Eastern Time.

You are two hours off on your times...
  • 3PM PST - is actually 5pm
  • 4PM Mountain - is actually 6pm
  • 5PM CST - is actually 7pm
  • 6PM EST - is actually 8pm

Alright fine. Ill give it away for free.
1 rule: you haven't received anything from me or this thread today.

I'll bite and we are already friends. No taking from me lately, only giving, so - why not?! Admittedly I haven't read your earlier posts after a looooong day at work. Do I need to guess something? If so, apologies.

BJBEOSmitty
I'll bite and we are already friends. No taking from me lately, only giving, so - why not?! Admittedly I haven't read your earlier posts after a looooong day at work. Do I need to guess something? If so, apologies.

No. Its yours! What ticket or car sir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back