The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
foreskin-press-bridge-bandra-worli-giant-traffic-jam-snarl.jpg

traffic-congestion-in-japan.jpg

Might not have been fair to expect you to see thee hot wheel skyline. I'm 99% sure there is one on the right, near the truck.

I checked all those pictures, there is an R35 in the bottom one but no R34 in any.

i am giving away:
Tvr tuscan speed 6 '00 (s) - cooper green metallic
and
tvr tamora '02 (s) - starmist blue

both are from the ocd, both are 0/0/0. First come, first served. Each will go to a different user (i.e. I will not give both to one person).

edit: Both cars are gone. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:
DGXR
Still nobody? :ouch: Send a FR to DGXR if any of you change your minds. Peace.

I'd take that Tuscan, as I don't have the color. I will send you a FR in the morning as its late for me.

Thanks much!

Todays Friday! That means I'm giving away a car!
Alright so whoever can guess my car that I have in my backyard that I'm working on. Clue: its american and is somewhat popular(in my opinion) it would be any car that I can give away, even a zz11 with a drag tune and painted in brown chrome with white rims *nudge *nudge. ;)

Todays Friday! That means I'm giving away a car!
Alright so whoever can guess my car that I have in my backyard that I'm working on. Clue: its american and is somewhat popular(in my opinion) it would be any car that I can give away, even a zz11 with a drag tune and painted in brown chrome with white rims *nudge *nudge. ;)

Pontiac Catalina.

Wow this thread has gone off-topic. Why do you need two PS3s anyway?

I agree. To try and get it back on topic I shall host a mini competition. First a little backstory:
I go to a youth organisation called Air Cadets. I go to a particular Squadron near my area. Like most organisations, we have a badge. Each Squadron has a different badge.

So, the competition. Whoever can guess the colours on my Sqn's badge will have those colours sent to them tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back