The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sent him 4 of the blackest blacks that I have and one "Torrid Red" for reasons I previously posted. Lets just say I don't think he's a "pink" kind of guy when it comes to hotel rooms with the Hen.

Also sent a DLC painted (deep green chrome) with chrome rims - Plremium Ford GT, fully tuned, suspension mods, the works. I raced him with it one night and he marveled at its closing speed. Which suggests I was behind most of the night - which I was!

I could be mistaken, but I know of no other gifter that gifts so much as the chicken man.

My son (almost 8) got in on it too. He sent a Matte Black, and then bought items to sent. I let him pick... 1 LSD for a Citroen, a set of Comfort Medium Tires, an Air Filter, and an Intake Manifold (because it looks cool). Atta boy son!

I just recently came into the possession of a very unique paint chip.
That paint chip is Midnight Purple II.
I really like the color, and I have been driving around in the Skyline it came on(?) for quite some time. Now I want to share the fun I am having. Free Midnight Purple II paint to the next person who can post a picture of an R34 Nissan Skyline GT-R.

I just recently came into the possession of a very unique paint chip.
That paint chip is Midnight Purple II.
I really like the color, and I have been driving around in the Skyline it came on(?) for quite some time. Now I want to share the fun I am having. Free Midnight Purple II paint to the next person who can post a picture of an R34 Nissan Skyline GT-R.

lG0ld.jpg

Purple Skyline R34.:lol:

Thank you sooo much zakyta.. I am glad you like my photos...please don't hesitate to request something from me.. I have a great set of photos planned using that jag purple with some chrome wheels! :drool::drool::drool:

All done mate, looking forward to the pics:tup:

A photo of a car is not likely to have the word Nissan displayed. Painted... Corner... Yourself... :)

I never said that it had to have the word Nissan visible, I just said that it had to be a Nissan. Anyone could Google "Nissan Skyline R34" and paste a photo in this thread to get it.

I never said that it had to have the word Nissan visible, I just said that it had to be a Nissan. Anyone could Google "Nissan Skyline R34" and paste a photo in this thread to get it.

But what if I gave you this?
ocmgZ.jpg

Not a Nissan.:lol:

IMG_0179.jpg

Not the green one... That other one there. Thanks for making this a non in game GT5 requirement for the photo.

I see you guys are all learning...from me...

</bwahahahaha>

:sly:
Talking about these?:dopey:
lG0ld.jpg

Purple Skyline R34.:lol:

You can't deny it's a sky though,
HSwxB.jpg

How literal do I need to get here?

cF67B.jpg

Now it's a Nissan.:lol:

But what if I gave you this?
ocmgZ.jpg

Not a Nissan.:lol:

IMG_0179.jpg

Not the green one... That other one there. Thanks for making this a non in game GT5 requirement for the photo.

Talking about these?:dopey:

Yeah, and I love all the DeLoreans! :drool: I have about 8 BTTF DeLoreans if memory serves...I do have quite a lot. Today I bought a ricer car.

Anyone want paints tomorrow? I am sending Mr. C some today, but tomorrow...we're open.

Yeah, and I love all the DeLoreans! :drool: I have about 8 BTTF DeLoreans if memory serves...I do have quite a lot. Today I bought a ricer car.

Anyone want paints tomorrow? I am sending Mr. C some today, but tomorrow...we're open.

Can I take some XJR-9 Purple?

foreskin-press-bridge-bandra-worli-giant-traffic-jam-snarl.jpg

traffic-congestion-in-japan.jpg

Might not have been fair to expect you to see thee hot wheel skyline. I'm 99% sure there is one on the right, near the truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back