The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

McKayla is not impressed with your grammar. I was talking to the person you were talking to, IamKillax...but I will send you some later today after I do some stuff, and after I do my things. :lol:

Ah yes... quoting me but talking to someone else. Works every time. 💡

Been away couple of day from Giveaway Thread, So giving out 5Matte or Chrome, Which ever you'd like for the first person to tell me Senna's Full NAME!

AznParisLovee
Been away couple of day from Giveaway Thread, So giving out 5Matte or Chrome, Which ever you'd like for the first person to tell me Senna's Full NAME!

Lol that's hard.

I didn't want or need paints today, so I didn't answer.

New giveaway. A Level 23 ticket, a 24, Indy 500 tickets, $13,000 and 6 white castles to the first person who is alive and breathing - but DOESN'T WANT ANY OF IT.

Baby_2c76ff_530617.jpg

New giveaway. A Level 23 ticket, a 24, Indy 500 tickets, $13,000 and 6 white castles to the first person who is alive and breathing - but DOESN'T WANT ANY OF IT.

Baby_2c76ff_530617.jpg

I'm alive :sly:

DARN THESE DOUBLE POSTS!! :(

Baby_2c76ff_530617.jpg

Are you referring to White Castle?
I've never been...

And I don't want any of that either...:lol:

Baby_2c76ff_530617.jpg

Tree'ed

Yet another TVR sent to Dooble.:P

Thanks a dectillion!

And my apologies for the little bout of trolling...I'm listening to Professional Griefers...:eek:

Anyway, I will put 5 paints down on the floor, or, uh, the thread.

BJBEOSmitty

Lol epic baby facepalm xD

I'm in for sending s_c some paint. Too bad there is no black chrome...

Edit - better idea. He's out of town with the wife for a little getaway. Guess the colors of his wife's, um... errrr... outfit. I mean pajamas. I mean, well, you know what I mean. Flood the gift box with a few chrome and a paint or two that is basically a jammies guess!

I couldn't stay away...:indiff:

But anyway, I think we should just fill up his gift box with...something, at any rate. :dopey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back