The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dooblewasur
I couldn't stay away...:indiff:

But anyway, I think we should just fill up his gift box with...something, at any rate. :dopey:

I'd join you, but i've switched the ps3 off for today. :( Would anyone mind sending SC some random tuning parts for me? :lol:

I'd join you, but i've switched the ps3 off for today. :( Would anyone mind sending SC some random tuning parts for me? :lol:

I could send him 50 museum cards. And then another 50 every day for the rest of his life. I wouldn't miss them.

I am giving away:
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 (S) - I think it's a green color
and
TVR Tamora '02 (S) - Starmist Blue

Both are from the OCD, both are 0/0/0. First come, first served. Each will go to a different user (i.e. I will not give both to one person).

Nobody? I thought they would be snatched up pronto.

Too many gossip boys hiding your post doesn,t help mate.
Glad you had the idea to fetch it back where people can see it.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Well, I have the Tamora in Starmist, but not a green Tuscan Speed 6...but I've been getting a lot of gifts recently, so I will pass. Somebody take 'em!

I have been very lucky to receive the the help and trades i have on this site, From a wide array of people on here. I feel i must give someone the same chance so to say thank you to all i'm giving away an option z to some one. Thank you to all who have helped and traded to me.

Thenextbob
Lol I will need both of you to send a FR to WagnerAlmeida :)
Will send ASAP

Edit:Maybe I will need to send them tomorrow,ok?

Friend request will be sent around ten pm eastern time. Tomorrow would be wonderful :)

have the chromes been claimed?.. If not I will gladly send you a fr

Hi mate, I'll flip you over some silver chromes when I jump on next:tup:

Have to keep you well supplied buddy, so you can keep those awesome photo's coming in, I always take time to have a look at them:)

Hi mate, I'll flip you over some silver chromes when I jump on next:tup:

Have to keep you well supplied buddy, so you can keep those awesome photo's coming in, I always take time to have a look at them:)

Thank you sooo much zakyta.. I am glad you like my photos...please don't hesitate to request something from me.. I have a great set of photos planned using that jag purple with some chrome wheels! :drool::drool::drool:

Thank you sooo much zakyta.. I am glad you like my photos...please don't hesitate to request something from me.. I have a great set of photos planned using that jag purple with some chrome wheels! :drool::drool::drool:

No worries mate, can't wait to see the new photos, the jag purple and chrome go so well together:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back