The Gran Turismo Car & Track Wishlist Thread...

• Thread starter Famine
  • 568 comments
Screen Shot 2024-02-09 at 11.44.23 PM.png

enough said...

maniacs"..its impossible..
because it doesn't exist anymore 😀 .
Nothing is impossible in the digital realm, all of the "original tracks" that are not real are digitally created therefore you can digitally recreate the old Monza track...
P.s. it still exists, the banking is still there, not used but still there...

Last edited:
Nothing is impossible in the digital realm, all of the "original tracks" that are not real are digitally created therefore you can digitally recreate the old Monza track...
P.s. it still exists, the banking is still there, not used but still there...
the banking yes i agree..but lesmos , retofiglio, de la roggia were different

let's say KAZ would fall on his head and changed his thinking about content 🤣

sepang ( because super gt tested new cars there )
Sepang.svg.png

3 cars would been still too much for him so let's go with 2 😅
img_2_1700935000989.jpg
GFWskG5W0AA7lD_.jpeg.jpg

and for future..concept DTM and one and only "THE BEAST"
img_5_1704091373065.jpg

120319959.jpg

what about distant future for road car lovers...something to go against chiron .. and have engine swap for other cars..
koenigsegg-jesko-photo-by-keno-zache_100695290_m.jpg

and little something extra with no swap options..because it's hybrid 😀 ( probably they still didn't worked out how hybrid swap could work in game )
gemera_BAHN.359.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't complain if historic Monza was added...but it also don't seem very.....fun. It's like WOT for 85% of the circuit with only sweeping corners to interrupt the straights. There's no real dynamic sections. I don't really enjoy the current Monza either.

Last edited:
As a player from the begining of Gran Turismo, greatest pleasure in real driving simulator was opportunity to experience and enjoy mostly different road cars so my wishlist for 2024.would be mainly focused on roadcars for manufacurers that seem neglected in GT7.
I am personaly Japanese manufacturers fan, but in this year focus should be to bring some fresh content to these manufacturers as Japanese are not lacking in new models.

That refresher list would be:

2017 Abarth 124 spider (Miata need some competition)

Alpine A110R

Audi RS3/ RS4/ RS5/ RS6/ RS7 I'll take anything just please don't add another TT even if it would be RS model.

2023 BMW M3 CS or 2022 BMW M5 CS

Hyundai N model, would that be I20 N or I30 N that are highly regarded in Europe, or Elantra N, bring something fresh please.

New F-type SVR or Jaguar XE project 8 as competitor to Giulia GTAm and M3 CS

McLaren 570 S/750S or Senna

New Mini Cooper JCW as it is a real shame that now we have older model year than we had in GT6.

Pagani Zonda

Renault Megane Ultime as last example from Renault Sport brand, and comeback for Clio RS 2011 (2.0 N/A one of greatest hot hatches) as we had it in GT6.

RUF CTR or CTR2

2024 Volkswagen Golf GTI or Volkswagen Golf R.

Last edited:
I'm fascinated by Super GT cars, especially the GTA-GT300 mother chassis. Visually, there is nothing with more personality than these cars. The Gran Turismo franchise is closely associated with the Super GT/JGTC cars. And if the Super GT enjoys some worldwide popularity, thank PDI for that.

So, I don't understand why Super GT cars, especially GT300 cars, are so absent from the last two Gran Turismo games. We only have the Subaru BRZ GT300. I wonder why PDI doesn't give the SUPER GT the same treatment it gives the Super Formula. Could this be a problem on the part of the Super GT or PDI?

In any case, PDI maintains a historic and permanent partnership with the GT Association (Super GT), considering past games and all Super GT round banners from the last decade, which can be seen showing the presence of the Gran Turismo logo.

Therefore, I think PDI would have no difficulty licensing new GT300 cars. Perhaps the situation is due to the game's management decision not to include the various GT300 cars.

If the PDI guys read this thread, I would like them to consider adding the cars listed below, given that many of them have already appeared in the GT5 and GT6.

As for the categorization of the cars in the list below, I believe they would make up the Gr.3 category, even the cars from the 2000s, especially because the GT500 cars from '08 were included in Gr.2.

20 cars:
  • Toyota Celica GT300 '08
  • Subaru Impreza WRX GT300 '08
  • Toyota MR-S GT300' 08
  • Toyota Corolla Axio GT300 '10
  • Lexus IS350 GT300 '10
  • Mazda RX-7 GT300 '10
  • Subaru Legacy B4 GT300 '11
  • Mooncraft Shiden MC/RT-16 GT300 '12
requests19.png

• Toyota Prius Apr GT300 '12
  • Honda CR-Z GT300 '12
  • Arta Garaya GT300 '12
  • Mosler MT900M GT300 '12
  • Vermac 350R GT300 '12
  • Lotus MC Evora GT300 '20
requests6.png

• Toyota 86 MC GT300 '18
  • Toyota Marx X GT300 '19
  • Toyota GR Sports Prius GT300 '22
  • Toyota GR86 GT300 '23
  • Lexus LC500h GT300 '23
  • Toyota GR Supra GT300 '23
requests7.png

Note that most cars that adhere to the JAF GT300 standard are from or in some way related to Toyota. Therefore, in order not to overcrowd Toyota's Brand Central, PDI could create an exclusive Super GT/JGTC session within Brand Central, just as it created for Super Formula.

I read several posts from users commenting on the scanning of a Prius GT300 model carried out by PDI, but I never knew the source of these rumors.

As for the circuits:

8 tracks:
  • Sepang (3 layouts)
  • Motegi (4 layouts)
  • Sugo (1 layout)
  • Silverstone (5 layouts)
  • Sachsenring (3 layouts)
  • Monaco (1 layout)
  • Mid-Ohio (4 layouts)
  • Hampton Downs Motorsport (3 layouts)
requests8.png

1. Along with Shanghai, which I mentioned in another post, it is Tilke's best work for world motorsport. Medium and high speed corners would make for great racing in Sport Mode.

2. The fact that it offers a mixed circuit with a very good layout and an egg-shaped oval with a curiously wide track makes Motegi an indispensable track.

3. It's a Japanese circuit that's too iconic to be outside of the biggest motorsport game in the world, which is from a Japanese producer. Sugo has a lot of personality thanks to his 110R corner. A medium to small sized circuit that would fit like a glove for low power racing.

4. I don't need to comment, this is Silverstone. The English circuit needs to be added to GT. Its main layout would promote fantastic racing in Sport Mode. Its diverse layouts would enrich the game.

5. Many people talk about the Nurburgring and other German circuits, but little about the Sachsenring. I think this Saxon circuit is fantastic! The constant elevation changes, together with the downward spiral omega, with the second half of the track configured with fast curves, give this track a lot of personality. A medium sized circuit that would work great for all types of racing. For the drifting public, the omega layout would be great.

6. For the same reasons as Indianapolis, Spa, Le Mans, Silverstone, Suzuka, Interlagos and Monza. Monaco needs to appear in GT7 to complete the G8 of the most iconic circuits in motorsport. It would be a perfect circuit for the Gr.4 and N categories.

7. A personal choice. The alternation of elevation in sequential turns gives this track a lot of character. It's one of the two best American mixed circuits, along with Road America, in my opinion.

8. New Zealand needs to be represented. Of all the great circuits in the country, I believe Hampton is the best. It would suit all categories. The circuit is part of Toyota's motorsport calendars. Perhaps this would facilitate PDI licensing.

Last edited:
I wouldn't complain if historic Monza was added...but it also don't seem very.....fun. It's like WOT for 85% of the circuit with only sweeping corners to interrupt the straights. There's no real dynamic sections. I don't really enjoy the current Monza either.

I respect
As I'm lightly broken in the cranium, here's my top eight cars and one track:

• Abarth Simca 2000 1963
  • Aston Martin Cygnet 2013
  • Bugatti EB110 Super Sport 1992
  • Eunos Cosmo 20B 1991

View attachment 1327593

• M2 1015 1994
  • MG XPower SV-R 2004
  • TVR Cerbera Speed 12 2000
  • Vector W8 1994

View attachment 1327596

And

• Circuit Mont-Tremblant

View attachment 1327599
got to give a big like on those..circuit looks amazing

As I'm lightly broken in the cranium, here's my top eight cars and one track:

• Abarth Simca 2000 1963
  • Aston Martin Cygnet 2013
  • Bugatti EB110 Super Sport 1992
  • Eunos Cosmo 20B 1991

View attachment 1327593

• M2 1015 1994
  • MG XPower SV-R 2004
  • TVR Cerbera Speed 12 2000
  • Vector W8 1994

View attachment 1327596

And

• Circuit Mont-Tremblant

View attachment 1327599
I'm so conflicted by your car choices. You listed the Aston Martin Cygnet and my instant thought was:

Go Away GIF

But then you followed that up with the second gen Cosmo and I was thinking:

Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

And then that awful M2 and MG had me thinking:

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

But then you redeemed yourself again with the incredible Speed 12 and Vector and I couldn't help but think:

Bottoms Up Cheers GIF by All Creatures Great And Small

A proper melting pot of suggestions there. :cheers:

I would love to get another LMH / LMDH. Several games have the Cadillac, Porsche, or BMW now and the Toyota GR010 HYBRID needs some logical competition.
Every single one of them.

Maybe except the Glickenhaus because they're not open to licensing. (Glickenhaus did license their cars to the original Assetto Corsa and the Asphalt games.)

1. Acura ARX-06 GTP '23
  2. Alpine A480 '21
  3. BMW M Hybrid V8 '23
  4. Cadillac V-Series.R '23
  5. Ferrari 499P '23
  6. Peugeot 9X8 '22
  7. Porsche 963 '23
  8. Vanwall Vandervell 680 '23
I can imagine the Porsche 963 having so many default livery variations in its color selection.

Can't add the Alpine A424, Isotta Fraschini Tipo 6 LMH-Competizione and Lamborghini SC63 yet as they're still too new.

Last edited:
Every single one of them.

Maybe except the Glickenhaus because they're not open to licensing. (Glickenhaus did license their cars to the original Assetto Corsa and the Asphalt games.)

1. Acura ARX-06 GTP '23
  2. Alpine A480 '21
  3. BMW M Hybrid V8 '23
  4. Cadillac V-Series.R '23
  5. Ferrari 499P '23
  6. Peugeot 9X8 '22
  7. Porsche 963 '23
  8. Vanwall Vandervell 680 '23
I can imagine the Porsche 963 having so many default livery variations in its color selection.

Can't add the Alpine A424, Isotta Fraschini Tipo 6 LMH-Competizione and Lamborghini SC63 yet as they're still too new.
I'm fine with just waiting for the A424 and SC63. They don't need to add them all at once, especially since I hear more automakers want to enter LMH/LMDh, like Aston Martin. But I don't think the Isotta and Vanwall are even remotely as likely.

I do, however, sort of wonder what older cars could go into Gr.1? The Toyota GT-One (TS020) is obvious enough, but I'd love to see the original TS010, too - even more so that the 88C-V that appeared in previous games. There's also a variety of Le Mans winners from previous games, too, like the Bentley Speed 8, the Audi R8 that was the namesake for the road car, and the BMW V12 LMR.

Speaking of Audi, I'd also like to see the return of the R8 LMS Ultra that seemingly had its sole appearance in GT6 - the one with the Bilstein livery, yeah.

Last edited:
I'm fine with just waiting for the A424 and SC63. They don't need to add them all at once, especially since I hear more automakers want to enter LMH/LMDh, like Aston Martin. But I don't think the Isotta and Vanwall are even remotely as likely.

I do, however, sort of wonder what older cars could go into Gr.1? The Toyota GT-One (TS020) is obvious enough, but I'd love to see the original TS010, too - even more so that the 88C-V that appeared in previous games. There's also a variety of Le Mans winners from previous games, too, like the Bentley Speed 8, the Audi R8 that was the namesake for the road car, and the BMW V12 LMR.

Speaking of Audi, I'd also like to see the return of the R8 LMS Ultra that seemingly had its sole appearance in GT6 - the one with the Bilstein livery, yeah.
ts010 definitely!!! with costum parts for high df setup..don't know if that car was anywhere in games..never saw it..
other I would suggest is peugeot 905b 2 evo 2 or nicknamed supercopter...technology wise, aero wise car was 30 years infront of f1 car .. car never raced because rules rules rules...but some data if you will look to it..shoved spa "pouhon" corner would been flatout..I mean it was in f1 2018,2020...that's pretty awesome..df levels calculated were upward 11000 lbs...at 260 kmh..
car would be most dominant ever and it looked awesome
Peugeot-905-Evo-2-5.jpeg.jpg

This should be an easy list for PD, since they had some of these in standard forum.

454SS-11-1.jpg

2001-ford-svt-f-150-lighning-instrumented-test-car-and-driver-photo-9750-s-original.jpg

2004_Chevrolet_SSR%2C_front_left%2C_07-02-2023.jpg

2005_toyota_tacoma_x-runner_15865596124180a8a78db7e8DSC_0260.jpg

1991_GMC_Syclone_CR-6984-1.jpg

As for tracks, I'd like to see...

The track editor return. Why would they drop this awesome feature?
Complex String
Midfield
Tahiti Maze
Chamonix (original)
El Capitan

I could go on, but that'll do for now.

Last edited:
MMX
The track editor return. Why would they drop this awesome feature?
I can’t see this happening in the current gen. Honestly, it would be awesome but it’s surely too much for development for an app to build assets like this for end users. Plus how would it be delivered to the game. The cloud storage is very limited, even for svgs!

Because it's when I grew up, so nostalgia, I'd like to see the lower tier of sports road cars from the 80s better represented. It’s not the peak decade to be sure, but there are some iconic vehicles that would be great to experience again:

1987 Buick Grand National Regal GNX
1986 Honda CR-X Si
1988 Honda Prelude 2.0 Si 4WS
1986 Ford Mustang GT 5.0
1985 ½ Ford Mustang SVO
1989 Ford Taurus SHO
1988 Porsche 944S
1985 Saab 900 Turbo SPG/T16S
1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z

I know licensing issues make cars like the SAAB a challenge today, but the rest are doable I believe. Apologies for any redundancies from other posts. However, save the GNX, it's rare to find anyone asking for the others on the list. I raced a couple of them back in the day in showroom stock class stuff, and have very fond memories of the era.

Last edited:
I can’t see this happening in the current gen. Honestly, it would be awesome but it’s surely too much for development for an app to build assets like this for end users. Plus how would it be delivered to the game. The cloud storage is very limited, even for svgs!
Ditch the app, and give us some sort of in game editor. They could do it if they wanted to.

I'd definitely like to see some cars get added that are notable for their designers. Plus, they could make great additions to the design firms that are already listed in Brand Central.

Dallara Stradale
Pininfarina Battista
Italdesign ZeroUno
Zagato IsoRivolta GTZ
Bertone GB110

If we could also get a new Pininfarina VGT - one that would be listed as a Pininfarina, perhaps alongside the Battista - that'd be amazing. I also hope Bertone gets another shot at making one, as it seems like they're back.

EDIT: I also remain profoundly curious if that Vazirani Shul will be added. And what does its plaque, reading "Inspire Gran Turismo" mean? Could it be related to VGT? Or, is the Shul even officially connected to GT at all? I know it has the GT logo on its back, but I don't remember there being an article about this car on the official GT website, either.

EDTI2: I did find an article from 2018, right from GTPlanet saying Kaz helped to design it. So I do hope it comes to the series, as I do think it looks really good. Then again, in the GTP article, it says the only source that says Kaz designed it is an Indian automotive website, so I'm still skeptical. Honestly, with some of the jargon mentioned by Vazirani, it almost sounds like an Indian version of the Devel Sixteen, albeit notably more plausible.

Last edited:
As I was working for Goodwood during the 2018 FOS, I also covered it... for Goodwood:

Ah, I see. But I still find it odd that I don't recall any article on the Shul on the official GT website. Perhaps we'll hear more about it if/when there's a version of the Shul that's closer to production-spec.

Last edited:
Back