The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 13 - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 375 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly how the hell do you do the SPOILER button thing, I know where it is, it's just not working. And how do you turn the link thing into a text that says "link to livery"

When you hit the Spoiler button, it creates two [ SPOILER ] & [ /SPOILER ] tags. You have to put your text or your image between the two tags.

For the links : select the text you want to be the link (in your case write and select « link to livery ») then click on on the chain link icon and copy your url in the pop-up.

When you hit the Spoiler button, it creates two [ SPOILER ] & [ /SPOILER ] tags. You have to put your text or your image between the two tags.

For the links : select the text you want to be the link (in your case write and select « link to livery ») then click on on the chain link icon and copy your url in the pop-up.

Thank you

Last edited:
deleted

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 110
  • 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 3a.jpg
    3a.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 115
  • D8078C59-7A58-431E-8241-9CDF386DA60A.png
    D8078C59-7A58-431E-8241-9CDF386DA60A.png
    137.6 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
I had planned on doing these the moment we got a classic Mini in the game.

The Magnus Walker took the most amount of time, but since the cars are such low detail on the actual toys, I chose to do the 3 closest cars to my lap

This is mt final entry, and I'll put the tag up when i get the suit complete.

View attachment 762822 View attachment 762823

Magnus Walker Mini? Haven't thought of that. Nice

I'd say that's well within the rules, yes.

And yeah, @Splurge you need to set your images to public. And also change the color of your title. (there I go again, I remind people to change their entries. :lol:)

@Unfinished Na What you need to edit is simple, your whole entry, sort of speaking. Look at how the others have posted theirs, and read the rules again, then you'll know what to do. :) And also, don't double post. You did it again. :lol:
Welp lemme go sort this

@syntex123 how does it look now?

Last edited by a moderator:
@syntex123 how does it look now?
Your pics works, but your 2 main pics must be taken in the mandatory scape (see the Spoiler section in the first post). You can use screenshots of the livery editor only for the bonus pic, to match the angle of your reference image. Keep it up ! Once it’s done, it is easy to copy it for other competitions within seconds.

Your pics works, but your 2 main pics must be taken in the mandatory scape (see the Spoiler section in the first post). You can use screenshots of the livery editor only for the bonus pic, to match the angle of your reference image. Keep it up ! Once it’s done, it is easy to copy it for other competitions within seconds.
Oh joy, I'll sort that later and I'll take down the final entry bit till that's sorted

Here's my final entry:
BMW Studie was one of my favorite team in SGT aside from Calsonic, Tom's and Arta, sadly they just close the door for SGT and move to Blancpain GT Asia. Why not their GT4 car? because M4 GR.4 have some missing detail from M4 GT4 and this is tribute for them in Super GT too. Actually I want put ARTA M6 as entry but yeah I already done that and rim not match with any rim in GTS so no.

This is Motegi version they have some extra sponsor.

livery link on GTS:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/livery/2197694/1/8287265508822090769

FINAL ENTRY

44592152262_be809eb019_o.png

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

2016 Riley Motorsports Dodge Viper GT3-R

Awesome work mate !! I can say I'm a fan of Jeroen Bleekemolen, a very competitive and reliable GT racer from Holland, I've shared your entry on Twitter with him !

:bowdown: and 👍 and :gtpflag:

FINAL ENTRY

I see everyone up to date is going with race cars replicas, but as I mentioned I had something I wanted to go with in this round, something simple, yet iconic. Who wouldn't know the series about Love Bug? :D I know that I don't have a chance as my design contains only 8 decals (3 types), but I think with the addition of VW 1200 into the game and actual contest that's only fair to say Herbie can't miss out this round. ^^

Edit: Houston, we have a problem, 3 of four pics doesn't want to show up in thread :scared: but are visible in message editor. :confused:
All pics are set on public... :guilty:
Hope I will solve this problem soon

Edit2: on the phone everything seems to work. This confuses me a bit

Nice !! Very spot on, I see you've also colour picked the right colour 'off white' for Herbie.

Extra note, should be fun to see Herbie next to my DeTomaso 'Mister66' entry a few editions earlier..

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome work mate !! I can say I'm a fan of Jeroen Bleekemolen, a very competitive and reliable GT racer from Holland, I've shared your entry on Twitter with him !

haha wow thanks for the shout out :D

Nice !! Very spot on, I see you've also colour picked the right colour 'off white' for Herbie.

Extra note, should be fun to see Herbie next to my DeTomaso 'Mister66' entry a few editions earlier..

Remember to not post honorable mentions, only final entry. ;)

And since it has been a lot of double posting, I will clean this thread up a bit. Please stop double posting. ;)

EDIT: Done. quite a few posts actually. :lol:

Last edited:

Thanks, really appreciate your reply. ^^ I know Herbie was not plain white, since i've made a Gr.3 Beetle version back in early days of the editor and made an poster exam of colors in photoshop. :D but this time I picked the yellow/beige-ish tint by eye. Aaaand didn't forgot to paint the wheels too. :D

PS: would be great to make them side by side, will post the link to livery later, maybe tomorrow.

Good idea this replica "competition".

Thanks to @Cytoria to present the idea in an other thread. So I know I have some liveries to enter, but for this competition, I take my distances, cool, just looking your stuff guys (and evitate to break 80% of the rules).

I think I'm finally ready to start assembling my livery. After spending the day creating the 25 (27, but two of them are already provided by the game, so I won't do them) decals I need, I look forward to completing it. I think I've made some decals in the past, but I don't care. I hate scrolling faaar down. (I haven't made any favourite folders yet). I need to upload these to another account though, too lazy to remove any I made previously right now. :lol:

I updated my post with the original work I replicated.
Not to be super sensitive to details, but you should probably update again. Final entry for starters, and the ref picture inside your spoiler. :)

Hi, ive been reading the rules carefully. I ve not entered one of these before. Does the livery have to be freshly made or can it be one i have already created?

FINAL ENTRY

Eiichi Tajima helmet design + my own take on the car's livery applied to the driver's suit. Also feel free to check out the flickr gallery of today's owner of the car by clicking on the image.
I like the little #BillyWhizz adition on the rear bumper in his Flickr page.

obviously this isn't true to it's original racing state so nice to see it's kept out

Last edited:
Hi, ive been reading the rules carefully. I ve not entered one of these before. Does the livery have to be freshly made or can it be one i have already created?
If it's going to be the Modulo NSX, I think we have a winner already :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back