The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 50 (Fluorescence) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 189 comments
I think you guys focus too much on the « 50% » rule.

It’s not a perfect ratio to get. What it means is that the Fluo colour must be the main colour and main element of the livery.

It is here to avoid masking techniques such as a Tron car, or the Jenson Button NSX GT3 with only small parts in Fluo yellow.

lec50.jpg

Just about got the colours and pattern on my chosen car nailed down (for now) and thankfully for everyone it's not offensive pink or purple.

Just a quick question...

Is the number restricted to the provided one or can we use stylised numbers?

Not a deal-breaker, just curious :)
The empty numberplate is mandatory. The filled one is just here to simplify your life, but you can put any style of « 50 » in it.

FINAL ENTRY Replaced in Comment of new Entry
Mustang Gr.4 Fluorescent

I hope I'm doing this correctly since I've never entered a competition on here, or really even made a post :boggled:
But here's my take on the Fluorescent challenge, just do me a favour and wear eye-protection just in case
Edit: Forgot the GT Sport link, and before you ask it's an account name that I just don't have the heart to change for sentimental reasons https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/4302677/1/7431534298353631289

Last edited:
For any confusion, I don’t want people getting hung up on the 50% thing I said. It was more so making the point of that the fluorescent must be the showpiece of the car. I just didn’t word it well.

What about Roman numerals? :D

go nuts :lol:

FINAL ENTRY
Mustang Gr.4 Fluorescent

I hope I'm doing this correctly since I've never entered a competition on here, or really even made a post :boggled:
But here's my take on the Fluorescent challenge, just do me a favour and wear eye-protection just in case

Edit: Forgot the GT Sport link, and before you ask it's an account name that I just don't have the heart to change for sentimental reasons https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/4302677/1/7431534298353631289
Welcome to gtplanet! You’re entry looks like it’s all good.

good luck!

Last edited:
Anyone else having a really hard time photographing their car? Sometimes mine looks green, other times it looks yellow :banghead:

Try adjusting the contrast and saturation. I had to do it with the Merc as too much contrast made it orange and I had to dial it back to pink

Back