The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 50 (Fluorescence) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 189 comments
FINAL ENTRY

Decided I didn't like the Mustang as much as I thought, and decided to whip up this Yellow Baby Rockstar Aston instead for my final entry.
Just has a bit more going on, which fits my liking better than what I had before, although if I'm honest they're both more simplistic than I normally go for.
plz dude, which yellow is that??

plz dude, which yellow is that??
Y3 Matte Fluorescent, and then I took the same base yellow from the color palette and turned the V-value all the way up so it would pop with the decals.

Sidenote: There is a glitch where the wheels that come with the new Aston don't take whatever color you choose, and they end up being black. So, there is a version of this one with black wheels because the game wanted an edgy version

Just remember any entry is better than no entry
00124d9e-1600.jpg

So I was thinking, which company would use fluorescent colors for a livery. Paint-Companies came to my mind. I chose Montana-Cans, who never did a livery so I thought I can give it a take. I used a real fluorscent orange paint (can't remember the code) and tried to make the other decal-colors as fluorescent as possible, so I can go full neon style. There is also a little gimmick on the side of the viper. The hand with the spraycan sprays the paint in the shape of the vent which streches across the side of the viper. I hope you can see it :D

Last edited:
I've already seen a sneak preview of it, I know what to expect. Just wear some sunglasses.
And it will be exactly the same.
I'll try to post it tonight because if I do the same 15 hours day work tomorrow it will be difficult! :boggled:

Edit : but I couldn't do the right bonus pics, hopefully you'll accept my entry... :(
I'll take and upload them tomorrow if I can...

Last edited:
So I was thinking, which company would use fluorescent colors for a livery. Paint-Companies came to my mind. I chose Montana-Cans, who never did a livery so I thought I can give it a take. I used a real fluorscent orange paint (can't remember the code) and tried to make the other decal-colors as fluorescent as possible, so I can go full neon style. There is also a little gimmick on the side of the viper. The hand with the spraycan sprays the paint in the shape of the vent which streches across the side of the viper. I hope you can see this :D

Can't see anything after this... :D:cheers:

Y3 Matte Fluorescent, and then I took the same base yellow from the color palette and turned the V-value all the way up so it would pop with the decals.

Sidenote: There is a glitch where the wheels that come with the new Aston don't take whatever color you choose, and they end up being black. So, there is a version of this one with black wheels because the game wanted an edgy version
I have found that only if you change the wheel type, does it allow the wheel color also to be changed. 👍

When I thought about my previous fluo cars, the WedsSport Celica quickly came to my mind.

It’s been a while since I wanted to do something on the Lexus, so it seemed the perfect moment to pair these ideas.

The base colour is Y3 Fluorescent, with royal blue parts to recall their usual paint scheme but with a lot more yellow this time! Some areas of the Lexus are weird but I’m quite satisfied of what I’ve done, especially with the rear wheel arches/bumper.

The car is Sport Mode friendly and not shared yet (I’ll probably share it, but with a GT300 numberplate).

Last edited:
It didn't really work last time, but I'll give this one more go.
If people want to add me to their friends (PSN: stepsinpairs), I'll open a private online lobby a bunch of times over the next few days) and we can have some races with our entry cars and maybe get some cool replay photos.

Yes please! I really hope I can join you this time. Thanks for your afford!

If people want to add me to their friends (PSN: stepsinpairs), I'll open a private online lobby a bunch of times over the next few days) and we can have some races with our entry cars and maybe get some cool replay photos.
Won't be around tonight but I'll keep my eyes open in the next couple of days when I'm on 👍

Keep it on!
I can't join tonight but I've already added you to my friends list and will do the same with whoever gives his PSN ID.

I'm happy to compare my GT League and Sport Mode events times with you guys.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back