The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 50 (Fluorescence) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 189 comments
FINAL ENTRY

Pit Viper Sunglasses livery

Looks awesome, just don't look at it for to long.
stevie-wonder-9536078-1-402.jpg

This is the bonus pic I wanted to use, before I saw in the theme description that both pics need to be on the track. :grumpy:
I preferred this pic for 2 reasons. The first is that is shows the colors the best, and the second reason is that the sun glare on the window became part of the livery. Kind of a "rising out of the darkness and into the light" sort of thing. 👍
full

so thats my first entry. i know thats thats not the number 50 and the plate but its my choice. i will not win only post my car. if you like look for #gtdesignx also on Instagram.

Here it is Falken GT3 RS

full

full

Welcome! Hey, it's a cool idea. Crossing the fluoresence theme with a "real" livery!

Come on, give your Porsche a chance, slam the Nr. 50 GTP plates on it and throw it into the competition! :cheers:

FINAL ENTRY

I wanted to make a livery that I could actually see being used, rather than make florescent just because it's required.
I've been doing a lot of St. Patrick's Day designs, and I think this will do. If you look close at the number plate, one of the circles has been replaced with a clover.

FINAL ENTRY
Prestigious luxury car maker Aston Martin will launch its first-ever all-electric car in 2020, the DBR9 Electric - based upon the Aston Martin DBR9. Limited to a run of 20 models, this high performance zero emission machine will deliver dynamics of the DBR9, but powered by an all-electric powertrain instead of a six-litre V12 engine.

Drawing on its extensive battery and electric vehicle experience, Williams Advanced Engineering has been tasked by Aston Martin to assist with the complex task of engineering the DBR9 E’s all-electric powertrain and integrating it into the Power Race Car.

Williams Advanced Engineering has also been integral in manufacturing. In 2017 it led a consortium of organizations, including Aston Martin, in a Succesful bid for an APC(Advanced Propulsion Centre) Competition, which became known as H1perbat. This project inspired Hyperbat, a joint venture between Williams Advanced Engineering and Unipart Manufacturing Group, that will manufacture high-performance batteries for electric vehicles, with the DBR9 as the launch Project.

- One on the track during the day.

- One on the track at night.

DBR9.jpg

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY Replaced in Comment of new Entry
Mustang Gr.4 Fluorescent

I hope I'm doing this correctly since I've never entered a competition on here, or really even made a post :boggled:
But here's my take on the Fluorescent challenge, just do me a favour and wear eye-protection just in case
Edit: Forgot the GT Sport link, and before you ask it's an account name that I just don't have the heart to change for sentimental reasons https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/4302677/1/7431534298353631289

FINAL ENTRY

Decided I didn't like the Mustang as much as I thought, and decided to whip up this Yellow Baby Rockstar Aston instead for my final entry.
Just has a bit more going on, which fits my liking better than what I had before, although if I'm honest they're both more simplistic than I normally go for.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Decided I didn't like the Mustang as much as I thought, and decided to whip up this Yellow Baby Rockstar Aston instead for my final entry.
Just has a bit more going on, which fits my liking better than what I had before, although if I'm honest they're both more simplistic than I normally go for.
Awesome work - don't forget to use Spoiler tags for the bonus images. ;)

Latest Posts

Back