The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #02 (Stripes) - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 240 comments
No different to the hundreds of other replicas/tributes then, cursed is an odd thing to say, or maybe it’s a joke I‘m not seeing
It's just slang (joke? expression?) for when you see a car with a livery absolutely tied to another. Like seeing a Porsche 962 with Renown/Charge.

We actually had a LEC solely based on the concept back in GTS times.

Last edited:
Looks great! (But you need to read the rules for how to present your entry (no more than 2 bonus pics, and on the same post than your entry) or you might be dsq...)
I did - but found this unclear. The rules I read suggested follow-up pictures or text descriptions should be posted in a reply to the original post. I interpreted this as the moderators wanting the original entry post to be as concise as possible, with no more than 2 extra photos within it, hence I left it with just the two mandatory ones, and followed up. I have added my setup though, thank you wowbaggerBR.

No different to the hundreds of other replicas/tributes then, cursed is an odd thing to say, or maybe it’s a joke I‘m not seeing
"Cursed" liveries is just an expression used when somebody puts an iconic livery on a rival car to that which the livery was originally used. So Marlboro on a Scooby or 555 on a Evo. Loads of people do "Cursed" liveries all the time as a change up from doing replicas.

It's just slang (joke? expression?) for when you see a car with a livery absolutely tied to another. Like seeing a Porsche 962 with Renown/Charge.

We actually had a LEC solely based on the concept back in GTS times.
I was about to mention that round. :D

Main entry post has the two mandatory photos and two bonus shots in a spoiler. Another post can then be added with a story or some more pictures in a spoiler.
I did - but found this unclear. The rules I read suggested follow-up pictures or text descriptions should be posted in a reply to the original post. I interpreted this as the moderators wanting the original entry post to be as concise as possible, with no more than 2 extra photos within it, hence I left it with just the two mandatory ones, and followed up. I have added my setup though, thank you wowbaggerBR.
You're new so you're excused - but please fix it. :) This is how the entries always has been, and if you find something unclear it also says PM me. I'm ready to answer any and all questions you have. If not, we have several helpers (if I can call them that :lol:) who assist me in letting people know. :)

And now I'm on my laptop for a change - I've spotted several entries with too big images. Let's see, I'll scroll back and tag everyone:
@WJHMH @Driver6573829 @Goofyah @sanrensho @GordonS (also wrong spoiler but I'll allow it) @Noisy @djdest and finally @feedmerch - not because of too big images, but bonus pics in wrong post. Edit two of them in, delete the rest. Or not, but then they won't be in the poll.

I can only post from my phone or iPad. I linked my entry pics from the GT7 site, I assumed that’s what everyone did. Oh well, I guess I won’t be able to enter my Sonax Alfa!

Last edited:
I can only post from my phone or iPad. I linked my entry pics from the GT7 site, I assumed that’s what everyone did. Oh well, I guess I won’t be able to enter my Sonax Alfa!
I'm on an iPad too. Create a album here like said in the rules and sizing is automatic.
Code:
[url={your image}][img width="640px"]{your image}[/img][/url]
One good choice and one good solution.
I always preferred Flickr for easy photo organization but that’s just me and my opinion. Do what Nuschel and/or krisduv said here and you won’t have any problems. :)

FINAL ENTRY

full

full

full

full
PS5 Raytracing​

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

PS4 Standard
For this LEC I decided to recreate Diago Saito's Toyota GR 86 Advan-liveried drift car using the older BRZ, replacing the Gazoo Racing decals with STI instead. A bit of a "What if?" livery...

Back