The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #02 (Stripes) - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 240 comments
FINAL ENTRY

A classic racing design on the gtr
Gran Turismo™ 7_20220410144613.jpg
Gran Turismo™ 7_20220410144620.jpg

Hi :)

do i need to post just the final entry or I can post a NOT “final entry” (i would make some change if find time)?
sorry if you already talked about it

Last edited:

do i need to post just the final entry or I can post a NOT “final entry” (i would make some change if find time)?
If you don't post it as a final entry, then it won't be included in the poll at the end, so there's not really much point unless you have a question about the livery you want to enter. You can change a "final entry" once as per the rules, so if you do need to make some changes to your final entry, you will be permitted to.

But, there's a couple of weeks to go and there's no prizes for getting an entry in quickly, so there is time to tweak it if you're not sure you want to enter it as it is.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Nicely done! My favorite so far.

You just need to hide the extra two fotos under a spoiler tag.
Thanks! Used the spoiler tag for those but I might not be doing it right...
(edit: should work now, thanks to syntex123)

Last edited:

As per rules, no honorable mentions or maybe-entries, just post it and change it (once) if needed later. 👍🏼
Would a livery like this be accepeted?
Yes. But spoiler it please. :D
Thanks! Used the spoiler tag for those but I might not be doing it right...
Check your code. It says ispoiler not spoiler. :)

Weird when you get in the will I hold out or will I not bother at all mindset.
I'm going to leave mine until the last minute.
Not sure if I'll get the car I want.
If I don't I have a couple of backups planned, but I'd rather not use them.

I know how you feel.
Not completely relatable, but in the start I didn’t want to buy any car (except the starter car of course) until I got to buy the Z432. I actually didn’t want to spend much money at all until I got it.
Well, here we are. Still no Z432 in the LCD (not gonna do the 8h fast just to get it free). :lol: I promised a friend to recreate his car, both livery and tune. 🙈

I made a backup last night using a car I have in my garage. Need to invest time in the missions to win the car I want to use, but not sure I have enough time to commit to get it, so might end up using the backup car instead. It'll have less drama but still looks okay overall...

I made a backup last night using a car I have in my garage. Need to invest time in the missions to win the car I want to use, but not sure I have enough time to commit to get it, so might end up using the backup car instead. It'll have less drama but still looks okay overall...
Yeah that's where I'm at. I thought I'd get through the CE for the credits required but have hit a wall after Gold in the easier ones.
It is what it is.

Yeah that's where I'm at. I thought I'd get through the CE for the credits required but have hit a wall after Gold in the easier ones.
It is what it is.
I'm needing to build a drag car capable of defeating the almighty GTR, or at least keeping up with it. 🤑🤑🤑

FINAL ENTRY

Have you ever hiked along the Nürburgring Nordschleife?
It will be worth ist. And if you should be a petrol head you definetely will find lots of “devotional objects”:
chips of carbon fibre, bolts of aluminum, exhaust pipes of titanium and many more.
Experts love these discussions about the origin of a part. A tiny piece of a front spoiler of a Ferrari F40, a wheel bolt of a BMW M1, or a windshield wiper of Porsche 911. Digging deeper in the ground, they assume parts of legendary pre-war Silver Arrows, Bugattis and Bentleys. Who knows

In order to improve the performance of a racer, famous Lotus-founder Colin Chapman used to say: “We’ll have to add some lightness.”
Reducing weight is quite easy at notorious Nordschleife aka The Green Hell:
Not only during professional competitions, also during test-drives and tourist cruises. Every year tons of valuable material are scattered around the track.
Municipal authorities of Nürburg/Ahrweiler are trying to keep the track clean.

My entry is a fictional special service in order to collect and recycle especially the valuable material and to prevent damages caused by scattered trash on the track.

Hope you like it…

Last edited:
Back