The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure if anyone has seen these. I do not know if they are fake, so if they are please say so and I will remove them.

135820303_10159059671527716_5016801053899495010_n.jpg

134944831_10159059671557716_5697575385238406194_n.jpg

Whew! Falkville is at least 45 minutes away...I was beginning to think I live to close to nutjobs!

I'm about roughly 30-45 minutes away myself but I can almost guarantee that there are some like him here in the Madison county area.

Not sure if anyone has seen these. I do not know if they are fake, so if they are please say so and I will remove them.

Perez's account was also screenshot calling for weapons & violence on Jan. 19th as well.

Parler does nothing about these posts because "muh free speech" & people then wonder why Apple & Windows kick them off their app store.

Last edited:

Presumably Taisha is no relation to the retired colonel... who has now made his Parler account private.

Last edited:

Presumably Taisha is no relation to the retired colonel... who has now made his Parler account private.

Idiot still has a P-icon which means a verification of some sort was done.

Curious question: If you're retired military & you're found guilty of making these comments, do they still strip your rank & change your discharge?

Curious question: If you're retired military & you're found guilty of making these comments, do they still strip your rank & change your discharge?
Hopefully it's like when people wanted to restore disgraced paedophile and rapist Jimmy Saville's knighthood (which expired on his death) posthumously so they could publically strip him of it. Perhaps the army could recall Perez to active service and then dishonourably discharge him with the buttons and any medals being ripped off his jacket and everything.

Another tweet for y'all. This one is short and sweet.

Last edited:

134944831_10159059671557716_5697575385238406194_n.jpg

Gosh, if I were a right wing nutjob, I'd sure be concerned that this is an FBI ploy. At a minimum, I'd be concerned that the FBI will be joining that gathering to take it down from the inside.

Gosh, if I were a right wing nutjob, I'd sure be concerned that this is an FBI ploy. At a minimum, I'd be concerned that the FBI will be joining that gathering to take it down from the inside.

Or, you know, all the Antifa that have infiltrated all the conservative groups. They've gotta be better than Mossad judging by how invisible they appear to be!

I like how Trump wants to make his own platform, which sure, go for it. But I can almost assure you neither Google Play nor Apple's App Store will accept it, which means it's doomed to fail.

Wouldn't it be funny if Trump revives MySpace? At least we'd know who his top eight are at all times.

I don't know. If it's a ploy, it sounds like a bad one that could backfire when people come in from across the country.

The appeal of the "free speech platform" is too strong and they're too stupid.

This special one posted this video to TikTok:

Just edited to drop it behind a spoiler. It's easy to miss but the expletive is there.

Last edited:
I like how Trump wants to make his own platform, which sure, go for it. But I can almost assure you neither Google Play nor Apple's App Store will accept it, which means it's doomed to fail.

Wouldn't it be funny if Trump revives MySpace? At least we'd know who his top eight are at all times.
Wait, what? :odd:

Edit*
And Myspace actually banned him as well. :lol:

Last edited:
And I'm not sure what's weirder, that Trump had a MySpace page or that MySpace is still relevant enough to warrant banning him.
I figure they didn't want to let being irrelevant stand in the way of indemnifying themselves from any legal or federal law enforcement action.

Just came across this nugget. This is how insane these people are. "Hang Mike Pence":
The entire Capitol riot could be seen as an attempt by Trump to have Pence killed. Zipties, tasers, bombs...

Last edited:
TB
Assuming all, or even one, of these is correct, seems like it's absolutely the right thing to do.

z8a5qHj.jpeg
My understanding from another friend elsewhere (who hates Trump to be clear) says this is mostly BS. That the impeachment means nothing without a conviction, the Senate has to hold an additional vote on banning him from holding office again, no loss of pension & likely no loss of any other benefit.

My understanding from another friend elsewhere (who hates Trump to be clear) says this is mostly BS. That the impeachment means nothing without a conviction, the Senate has to hold an additional vote on banning him from holding office again, no loss of pension & likely no loss of any other benefit.
Well there went my Friday night! :P

...which they absolutely should do.

Maybe I’m being a Pollyanna, but I honestly think we can get the 2/3rds majority out of the Senate now. Trump instigated an armed insurrection against not just the US, but against the members of Congress. They weren’t searching out just Democrats, but any Republican they think is a RINO. And in their twisted conspiracy-addled minds, anyone not actively fellating the president is a RINO. Nothing stiffens a corrupt politician’s backbone like having their lives threatened. Like all cowards, they are all about the self-interest.

I think any chances for a 2024 should be gone.

Maybe I’m being a Pollyanna, but I honestly think we can get the 2/3rds majority out of the Senate now. Trump instigated an armed insurrection against not just the US, but against the members of Congress. They weren’t searching out just Democrats, but any Republican they think is a RINO. And in their twisted conspiracy-addled minds, anyone not actively fellating the president is a RINO. Nothing stiffens a corrupt politician’s backbone like having their lives threatened. Like all cowards, they are all about the self-interest.

I also think it's possible. Could be surprised but Trump doesn't really much use to them now and relations are strained. When you start calling loyal people traitors, stuff happens.

Last edited:

As much as I would like to believe in it, the Senate will not convict Trump, most of the GOP senators are simply cowards to do it, even after Wednesday. Romney and some other will no doubt vote for conviction just as he did last year but that's gonna be all.

For whatever reason one picture comes to my mind though since the riot began. I was only 11 but I remember those somewhat grainy video from December 25, 1989 when Nicolae Ceausescu and his wife were tried, convicted and executed by a firing squad. I can't count ow many times the one TV channel in Hungary at that time repeated those few seconds. It was a show trial, no question but it quickly put an end to an era and showed no mercy to 2 people who didn't show mercy themselves. They were criminals of the highest level and got their punishment for it. I think they were the only communist leaders in the former Soviet bloc of Eastern European countries who suffered this fate but I never once doubted that it was the right path.

Now, I don't think that Trump's fate should take such a turn. No, he should be removed asap and he should be made to watch and not be able to react when his "legacy" is completely dismantled, his cronies including his family are thrown into jail for a very-very long time and to make sure that he's confronted every single day for the rest of his life that he's a loser, the biggest of them all. That would be for him more lethal than anything else mankind has ever created.

TB
Assuming all, or even one, of these is correct, seems like it's absolutely the right thing to do.

z8a5qHj.jpeg

Most of all, it warns future presidents that instigating violent coups is wrong. It's as much about deterrence as it is about punishment.

As much as I would like to believe in it, the Senate will not convict Trump, most of the GOP senators are simply cowards to do it, even after Wednesday. Romney and some other will no doubt vote for conviction just as he did last year but that's gonna be all.

For whatever reason one picture comes to my mind though since the riot began. I was only 11 but I remember those somewhat grainy video from December 25, 1989 when Nicolae Ceausescu and his wife were tried, convicted and executed by a firing squad. I can't count ow many times the one TV channel in Hungary at that time repeated those few seconds. It was a show trial, no question but it quickly put an end to an era and showed no mercy to 2 people who didn't show mercy themselves. They were criminals of the highest level and got their punishment for it. I think they were the only communist leaders in the former Soviet bloc of Eastern European countries who suffered this fate but I never once doubted that it was the right path.

Now, I don't think that Trump's fate should take such a turn. No, he should be removed asap and he should be made to watch and not be able to react when his "legacy" is completely dismantled, his cronies including his family are thrown into jail for a very-very long time and to make sure that he's confronted every single day for the rest of his life that he's a loser, the biggest of them all. That would be for him more lethal than anything else mankind has ever created.

It does appear that it may be viable for the house to impeach and the senate take its time to convict even after the new senate takes over.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...te-impeachment-charges-even-after-he-n1253544

Regardless, the house should still impeach if nothing other than to prove that the senate is completely broken.

Last edited:
Back