The Homosexuality Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Duke
  • 9,138 comments

I think homosexuality is:

• a problem that needs to be cured.

Votes: 88 6.0%
  • a sin against God/Nature.

Votes: 145 9.8%
  • OK as long as they don't talk about it.

Votes: 62 4.2%
  • OK for anybody.

Votes: 416 28.2%
  • nobody's business but the people involved.

Votes: 765 51.8%

• Total voters
We have plenty of facilities already used for this sort of thing, the funding would have to come from taxes, hopefully on a state level and voted for or against.

The idea that school needs to be much more than 2 plus 2 or abc is getting way out of hand.

We have plenty of facilities already used for this sort of thing, the funding would have to come from taxes, hopefully on a state level and voted for or against.

The idea that school needs to be much more than 2 plus 2 or abc is getting way out of hand.
The thing is that those facilities are completely optional so lazy children won't even bother and they'll end up being close-minded.

You have to go to school so even lazy people can be social and develop friendships and communication skills.

What is wrong with being close-minded?

I can see this rapidly going towards the ol' Hillary adage, 'It takes a village to raise a child' which is utter tripe.

BTW it seems to me if a kid needs sexual support he/she won't be to lazy to utilize another facility, which is kinda showing you are in support of an indoctrination for the kids without a problem.

I know I know, it's because you believe it to be morally correct, just as the bible thumpers used to think about the school system.

Last edited:

I can see this rapidly going towards the ol' Hillary adage, 'It takes a village to raise a child' which is utter tripe.

BTW it seems to me if a kid needs sexual support he/she won't be to lazy to utilize another facility, which is kinda showing you are in support of an indoctrination for the kids without a problem.

I know I know, it's because you believe it to be morally correct, just as the bible thumpers used to think about the school system.
The fact you aren't open to ideas and other views isn't what I call a good thing. You'd end up being ignorant, stubborn and even selfish because you aren't open to other people.

Lazy People can think and think hard, it is the physical lazy I'm talking about. The sexuality identification and copes are mental.

I don't even know what to say about the last part :lol:, if you need to assume things about me to get your message across go ahead.

I was gping to post in tbus thread. But due to many circumstances i decided to keep it local. Welp, cant hold it anymore.

So apparently, this issue has been a hot issue lately across South East Asia. But most prominently Philippines and Indonesia. The response....... Eh....... You know that standard respinse to this issue by religious people? Yes, that cliche. And yes, its not just one religion issue.

No, homosexuality arent a dissease, moron. If you think GLBT is wrong, simple, dont do it on yourself. The whole point of these acceptance thing isnt to promote it and encourage other to do what they do, its so that so we accept them as a human. Whatever you are one of them or not does not matter and very sure they wont give a "propaganda" to the "already normal" people.

But eh, its an controversial issue in the end. Even in more developed countries is still a huge issue. Im more of a humanist person, prefer to keep as peaceful connection as possible.

And no, Pacquiao. Theyre arent lower than animals, or something .

Right. So we should just stop school at about Year 4 then? :rolleyes:

What's wrong with being an :censored:hole?

Both perfectly acceptable life choices, it's just that everyone will think that you're an :censored:hole. And your life and the lives of everyone around you will be that much more difficult.

And no, Pacquiao. Theyre arent lower than animals, or something .

It gets even funnier.

My Facebook feeds have been buzzing with stuff from people I thought were less... fundamentalist... but I guess I should know better by now.

There are highly eloquent defenses of Pacquiao's statements... following along the lines of "Stop oppressing him!"

Apparently, expressing an opinion counter to another opinion is oppression. And insulting a person who called an entire class of people lower than animals is uncalled for. Yeah... call me a dirty word and I have the right to call you the same back.

And apparently, Nike dropping Pacquiao is evil... even if it is public knowledge that Nike has a Pro-LGBT advocacy. (Discussions about whether they're only doing it because of the social media crapstorm are another matter... this isn't the first time he's spoken up about it).

-

The latest tactic is claiming that somehow taking the quote out of context changes the meaning of the quote.

Yeah... as if the entire world didn't cringe at the entirety of his quote. Me, personally, I cringed even more because he claimed that animals somehow know not to be gay... which is a laughable idea if you have more than a grade school knowledge of animal behaviour or have ever owned a male dog. :D

And in the meantime:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/18/manny-pacquiao-death-to-the-gays/

Last edited:
@niky To be honest, i admire Paquiao, one of the good boxer. Just one statement doesnt mean he automatically makes him a fully irredeemable horrible person. It's just one of his flaws driven by his belief, thats all.

Just one statement doesnt mean he automatically makes him a fully irredeemable horrible person. It's just one of his flaws driven by his belief, thats all.

I disagree; he's stated this view (in various versions) a number of times. Having other beliefs that "lead" you to a second, utterly abhorrent belief isn't any excuse. There are many people of religion who have somehow managed to avoid reaching his hateful conclusions.

I disagree; he's stated this view (in various versions) a number of times. Having other beliefs that "lead" you to a second, utterly abhorrent belief isn't any excuse. There are many people of religion who have somehow managed to avoid reaching his hateful conclusions.
Which is why i said his "belief" instead of his "religion". He believe that LGBT peole are like that. Of course some of people who share his religion will disagree with his beliefs.

In short, not all people on one religion has the exact same beliefs. One can be humanist, one fundamentlists, one extreme, et cetera.

I am Christian and am very involved with my church... My personal opinion is who really cares. Is it biblical? no it is not, but I know I am straight and married to a woman.. and for a gay or lesbian couple to get into a relationship is not a big deal. Everyone deserves to be happy and deserves to find love and if that is where their attraction lies then who am I to say anything or judge.

The only thing I will say is don't make a huge scene about it.

I am Christian and am very involved with my church... My personal opinion is who really cares. Is it biblical? no it is not, but I know I am straight and married to a woman.. and for a gay or lesbian couple to get into a relationship is not a big deal. Everyone deserves to be happy and deserves to find love and if that is where their attraction lies then who am I to say anything or judge.

The only thing I will say is don't make a huge scene about it.

Thank you for being sensible.

I have quite a great deal of interest in what 2 women do to each other in private...

pdYqKqr.gif

@niky I should add too. There are a case here where a famous male celebrity raped a male teenagers. And of course, people are more blame to his gayness than the actual rape.

Thankfully the lawyer can see through this and hits him with the rape conviction. So not all people, but still cringed atleast for myself.

My daughter is fat and black, does she have a special school program to help her overcome her whatever?

Just sayin to you all cause I'm to lazy to reply to all the bs.

My daughter is fat and black, does she have a special school program to help her overcome her whatever?

Just sayin to you all cause I'm to lazy to reply to all the bs.

Yes. It's called physical education.

As far as I'm aware most states in Australia also have programs aimed at schoolchildren and their parents to teach healthy living and weight reduction, because obesity is a serious problem in AU.

As far as being black, I guess it depends on where you live. If it's a place where blacks are a minority, there's usually programs in place to support them. If it's a place where blacks aren't a minority, there's still probably something but it may not be labelled specifically for blacks.

So why should gays be refused the support that your daughter gets for her issues? If she even considers them to be issues, maybe she's quite happy being fat and would just like some support to counterbalance all the 🤬 that the other children will inevitably give her about it.

I see you have all the answers, good luck with that 👍

School is school, our fathers and theirs did just fine without all the pampers 👍

Back