The Next TGC

• Thread starter Jetboy.
  • 43 comments
Don't feel like tuning a car, I'll drive for the first garage that shows interest and has a car I like.

If this starts March 29th I won't be around, however, I'll be available to drive from April 12th onwards (more business trips permitting...) 👍

PF
OH GOD HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE TUNE CARS ON THESE GODFORSAKEN ****ING TYRES?

*exhale*

Thanks for letting me vent, I needed to say it to people who know what I'm on about. Have used N3s a fair bit in 200pt-hunting mode, but always with a mediocre/dreadful car that's not worth the effort to tune. I've just gotta get the idea, the concept ... bloody something.

Pfff.. You got the wrong car.:sly: We've found couple aces ourselves that are both driveable and reasonably fast on N2's. But now, we are debating whether we should participate ourself or just throw up the cars for anyone to drive..

Where on earth is Jetboy? He hasn't been online since the 18th, and the challenge is supposed to be starting by now. He better have some good excuse ready for when he returns :lol:

Cool. 👍

Now all we need is a track to race on.

Have plenty until it becomes official. :)

edit: enjoying these real cars. ie. cars that I might actually drive IRL. And don't have to feather the throttle to reduce the wheel spin.

Last edited:
Is this contest ever going to get underway?

I was looking forward to this one.

Back