The Paint Trading Thread

I'll take the three. blue, black, and orange... if you only want to trade two the black and the orange. Sending them as we speak =)

Need Premium LeMans Blue (3P) to paint all of my RM's and TC's that color if someone could help me out I would be grateful I would need about 30 of this color i would try get it myself but thats a lot of paint thanks.

Last edited:
Need Premium LeMans Blue (3P) to paint all of my RM's and TC's that color if someone could help me out I would be grateful I would need about 30 of this color i would try get it myself but thats a lot of paint thanks.

I have this color. By any chance do you have Viper Violet?

Does anyone have Hydrangea Blue paint chip?? (87' Nissan be)

I have Matte's and chrome, I am willing to trade 2 matte chips and 1 silver chrome chip.

Matte chips:

Light Red
Orange
Purple
Pink
Red
Light Green

Does anyone have Hydrangea Blue paint chip?? (87' Nissan be)

I have Matte's and chrome, I am willing to trade 2 matte chips and 1 silver chrome chip.

Matte chips:

Light Red
Orange
Purple
Pink
Red
Light Green

Can you check your online dealership and tell me the colors of your Tamora and Tuscan please? I have the paint you want.

The TVR Tamora (Alpine Green Metallic)
The TVR Tuscan (Reflex Purple)

Thank you for checking but I have those 2 handled already. Send me a friend request on PSN to one_chipotle (mentioning Hydrangea Blue) and I will still send you paints at reset today (about 5 hours from now).

Does anyone have Brilliant Orange Metallic? I'm looking for a few of them. I don't know if I have any rare colors to trade but I seem to have some odd (read ugly) colors.

Does anyone have Brilliant Orange Metallic? I'm looking for a few of them. I don't know if I have any rare colors to trade but I seem to have some odd (read ugly) colors.

I have this paint chip you are looking for, Im also looking for Cayman Blue, Gold Poly, Formula Chameleon Green, or matte colors which are not red, orange, purple, light green (those I already have)

vipkindaguy
I have this paint chip you are looking for, Im also looking for Cayman Blue, Gold Poly, Formula Chameleon Green, or matte colors which are not red, orange, purple, light green (those I already have)

I'll look to see if I have any of those.

Hi guys & gals, chasing a couple of paint chips:

Gris Fulminator
Oxford White Clearcoat

Got heaps to trade so let me know what you'd like in return:)

Thank you for checking but I have those 2 handled already. Send me a friend request on PSN to one_chipotle (mentioning Hydrangea Blue) and I will still send you paints at reset today (about 5 hours from now).

I have cooper green metallic from a tvr speed 6

I will send both your way at reset 👍

Thanks mate, that'd be great, let me know if you need anything:tup:

I have Gris Fulminator Add me, Do you by chance have a chrome silver?

Not needed at the moment buddy, thanks for the offer:)

If you need silver chrome mate shoot a FR to zakyta_Replica and I'll send you some over:tup:

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Are you still looking for those colors? I have the Green.

Back