The Paint Trading Thread

I have got one dandelion yellow,I have also got mauritius blue pearl don't know if you want it? You can get the paint for nothing . I will not be on gt5 for a few days .

Mauritius Blue Pearl ? :/
Ya,just send it

Thank you for the free paints

If you need anything let me know đź‘Ť :)

GTPDAMO
Hi im looking for orrange chromes,let me know what you would like for trade :)

Hi sir, I have 10 Orange Chromes I'm willing to trade for a level ticket. Have you got any?

Greets!

i have a couple of matte blacks and a matte purple i believe. i have alot of chromes from the dlc plus a gold chrome for trade, i would like something good and rare as well in return

Can anyone send me some chrome paints? Preferably gold, I do not have anything to trade as I am a new member

Thanks

looking for some to dupe paints with.
wanted:
matte light green, matte light orange, matte yellow, other matte paints too

owned (ready to dupe): matte purple, matte light blue, matte green, matte light silver, matte silver matte grey, matte black, matt black, matte blue matte brown, matte dark blue, matte dark grey, matte dark green matte dark red

I also got chromes and 2,700 other paints (ask)

Hi everyone:)
Looking for some paints:

Berry Pearl Effect
Cool Vanilla

Heaps to trade, so let me know what you'd like:tup:

Looking for some paints:

Berry Pearl Effect
Cool Vanilla

Iam checking now...Stay tuned...

EDIT...I have both. Send a fr to COHALAS_3

I need nothing for return.

Last edited:
Looking for some paints:

Berry Pearl Effect
Cool Vanilla

Just sent both paints since am on a send anyway.:D (Both are now here. zakyta_4 :))
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Just sent both paints since am on a send anyway.:D (Both are now here. zakyta_4 :))
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Thanks mate, that's fantastic:bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks for the offer buddy, greatly appreciated:)

If your in need of anything sir, please don't hesitate to ask:tup:

Itshaam
Can anyone send me some chrome paints? Preferably gold, I do not have anything to trade as I am a new member

Thanks

I might have a gold chrome. & I have some other chrome paints. I'll check tomorrow & see what I have. Can you tell me a couple paints that you want? I'll send you a FR tomorrow, just except it & I can send you some paint.

99999Evolution
TrdScionxB2 : what paints you want ??

Well, I don't really use the special paints so they usually just sit there, so I wouldn't need anything in return. Do you still need some paint?

99999Evolution
Thanks a lot :D
I don't think i really need a paint right now,but if you want to send something,up to you

Ok, when I go online, I'll look around & see what I would want to give.

WANTED Mattes: brown, dark blue, light green, pink purple, silver, yellow

I have every other matte and chrome to trade. Send me one of each color and I can send you just about any car that can be traded. (I think I'm only missing two; a 240RS Rally '85 and a VW Lupo Cup Car '00.) Thanks!

(UPDATE: I've got them, thank you!)

Last edited:
Back