The Paint Trading Thread

WANTED Mattes: brown, dark blue, light green, pink purple, silver, yellow

I have every other matte and chrome to trade. Send me one of each color and I can send you just about any car that can be traded. (I think I'm only missing two; a 240RS Rally '85 and a VW Lupo Cup Car '00.) Thanks!
I can send you these later today for free. Just add Clytius.
Brown
Dark Blue
Light Green
Pink
Purple

mjm_98
Anyone want to send me chromes and mattes for any sub 1 mil premiums. Worth a shot ;)

Sure, but can you wait till tomorrow for Me to send them? & Is there anything in particular you want?

TrdScionxB2
Sure, but can you wait till tomorrow for Me to send them? & Is there anything in particular you want?

None in particular just a mixture

What car(s) do you want, I might be able to send today if I can get to the ps3

mjm_98
None in particular just a mixture

What car(s) do you want, I might be able to send today if I can get to the ps3

Ok, I might want a amuse s2000 premium, but I would like to go on gt5 & see what car(s) I might want. You can wait till tomorrow to send me a car(s) so I can see what I want & I can get your paint to you.

TrdScionxB2
Ok, I might want a amuse s2000 premium, but I would like to go on gt5 & see what car(s) I might want. You can wait till tomorrow to send me a car(s) so I can see what I want & I can get your paint to you.

Ok that's fine just let me know what tradeable car you want. And how you want it (parts etc and status)

Also if you want I don't mind doing multiple dealings over multiple days

mjm_98
Ok that's fine just let me know what tradeable car you want. And how you want it (parts etc and status)

Also if you want I don't mind doing multiple dealings over multiple days

Ok, I'll get on my ps3 later, probably in around 3 hours & send you a FR & look what car(s) I would want. & that's ok.

I am wanting any mattes and chromes just not gold chromes. I would appreciate if someone could trade/give me any...:)

FR playnthru2, please list in the FR the colors you want.👍 I'll get them out when I do my daily gifting tomorrow. :)👍

:cheers:

I am looking for matte brown.

I have most of the mattes and both chromes.

Hi mate if you send a FR to zakyta_Replica, I'll send some across when I get on in a couple of hours:)

Need some matte pinks and purple

Make your offers

Thanks 👍

Last edited:
ryldhune is my id. I have a couple of gold and silver chrome chips to spare. Looking for mattes, specifically orange, blue, green, and red. I could also use a dark blue, too. Make your offers...

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
I'm looking for as many Inferno Orange Metallic's as I can get. I don't have many good colors to trade but let me know what you want.

Back