The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,503 comments
I'm for liberty for all, including trannies.

Porque no los dos.jpg

For those that don't know, the Lepanto Institute is a Catholic organization hate group opposed to everything LGBTQ+. Ask anyone in the Lepanto Institute about "the gays" and this is the answer you'll get.
53332776898_e31de1af5b_o.gif

Still, imagine being a Catholic organization hate group and not understanding papal supremacy.

Last edited:
$75 a bottle? Man, I've paid way less than that for some really rare beer that's actually good.

Where the **** did Cyberbeer come from?

That's all I want to know. People buying Elon's piss water for $75 sounds about right.
It's made by Buzzrock, who has a history of doing collaboration beers. Right now, they have one with Colin Cowherd and in the past, they've done one with Clayton Kershaw and Slightly Stoopid. I have no idea how the beer tastes, but typically collab with a celebrity is going to be meh at best and be way over priced.

Screenshot-20231127-090842-Samsung-Internet.jpg

There's this weird thing where people view Jews and the Israeli state as synonymous. Among conservatives, this means support--sincere or performative--for the Israeli state signals that one can't be anti-Semitic, and indeed that criticism of the Israeli state is itself anti-Semitic. It also means that those critical of the Israeli state frequently direct their ire at Jews who have nothing to do with it. Collectivist nonsense all.
Rats can't grasp hypocrisy.

Screenshot-20231127-090842-Samsung-Internet.jpg

There's this weird thing where people view Jews and the Israeli state as synonymous. Among conservatives, this means support--sincere or performative--for the Israeli state signals that one can't be anti-Semitic, and indeed that criticism of the Israeli state is itself anti-Semitic. It also means that those critical of the Israeli state frequently direct their ire at Jews who have nothing to do with it. Collectivist nonsense all.

Rats can't grasp hypocrisy.
Criticizing Netanyahu as a fascist is not anti-Semitic as long as you classify it due to his power grab. Good thing he has an extremely low chance to be re-elected so Musk is eagerly supporting another sinking ship.

Screenshot-20231128-190435-Samsung-Internet.jpg

And the WaPo Editorial Board feels badly for conservative men that liberal women won't date them.

Back