The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,503 comments
Same energy:

whnuvoh4od031.jpg

For what it's worth she always had mine, but somehow I don't think she meant "baby" as a term of endearment as Joey (whoever he is) seems to be a bit of a manchild:

IMG_20240105_011059.png

"Insult Trump"?! All she did was correct a Daily Mail article which said she'd be at some RFK Jr. event by saying she'd never heard of it.

Last edited:
My sister used to argue all the time about how Green Day weren't political and she hated me pointing it out to her when she got into them through American Idiot.

She was 10 at the time and has matured since then though.
Good musicians will get political at some point in their songs.

I think Elon and Aaron share one trait - they see themselves as supernaturally gifted and therefore simply unable to be criticized. This self perception means that they simply cannot handle criticism, and when they received it to some un-ignorable degree, especially highly visible public criticism, it broke them. In Elon's case, it was the cave rescue mission where one person pierced his Tony Stark image with a single tweet and with Aaron it was the avalanche of criticism he received for lying about his vaccination status. Instead of receiving the criticism and thinking about it or ignoring it, these episodes turned them into, basically, Batman villains where it suddenly became them-versus-society, intensifying as they respond badly and turning further and further inward.

If you need to be told to wash your balls then you probably have a whole host of other issues that need dealing with.
So the blackjack isn't required anymore or isn't required yet?
blackjack hookers GIF

Back