The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,619 comments
I think he felt he didn't want to/need to work with democrats and expected to get his shot before the senate. Shouldn't have counted on the republicans. I'm sure if he knew the republicans would blacklist him that he'd have done it in the house. Really let the country down.
I think he probably knew the Republicans would shut him down. How could he not have? They hit hard on every single part of the process, I suspect, because they didn't actually want it to get to the Senate where the planned acquittal would seem so obvious.

Still...I suspect he was thinking largely about himself. It's a trait that's become all too apparent of members of this administration.

dvdg5lqz0h651.jpg

xgt2h95ii9651.jpg

EWqkORqaKzsMptbPO_EhU3OOQFyIxYybfo7P6IgRwI0.jpg

1dl3p1iyva651.jpg

wrqhyudmvw551.jpg

That is an impressive source for information. Is it the Sun emoji that makes it official?

but also it's not real.

Edit:

I mean also, separately, COVID is not real.
I'm not sure I catch your meaning. I saw the post pre-edit and found a source indicating the actual tweet's deletion. The edit confuses me more. Is it a tongue-in-cheek, "these people also deny COVID's existence" sort of thing?

:rolleyes: I admit it, for the first 2 seconds, I was looking for his pants trying to understand. Good grief. More misplaced benefit of the doubt.

All men are created equal, but clearly all boobs are not. The woman on the left is giving me flashbacks of when my wife was breastfeeding.

Back