The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,689 comments
qsy18elwyik51.jpg

@VolkswagenX - Unity 2020 maybe?

"We have a plan to reclaim our government from the FALSE CHOICE presented to us by the corrupt duopoly of the Democratic and Republican parties. Learn how UNITY 2020 has been designed to avoid the pitfalls of previous alternative and 3rd party presidential campaigns."

https://articlesofunity.org/

VBR
@VolkswagenX - Unity 2020 maybe?

"We have a plan to reclaim our government from the FALSE CHOICE presented to us by the corrupt duopoly of the Democratic and Republican parties. Learn how UNITY 2020 has been designed to avoid the pitfalls of previous alternative and 3rd party presidential campaigns."

https://articlesofunity.org/

I wil look into that. I did like seeing Tulsi named as a candidate:
Who are the candidates?
Our leading Unity co-Presidency ticket is Tulsi Gabbard and Dan Crenshaw.
Not a Crenshaw fan..

VBR
Ironic, seeing as SJWs tread on everyone who won't agree with them, including people from minorities who reject their asinine ideology (I guess they're not 'Authentic' enough).

:lol:

The left doesn't use the Gadsden Flag, the right does. And if you don't think the right likes to tread on everyone who won't agree with them, you haven't been paying attention. The right is just as guilty as the left (in America at least) at wanting to strip away the rights of others while keeping whatever benefits them.

Also, the right's ideology is just as asinine as the left's ideology. Both completely ignore rights in many cases.

The right is just as guilty as the left (in America at least) at wanting to strip away the rights of others while keeping whatever benefits them.
That's pretty much the mindset of the entire blue square on the compass :D

The left doesn't use the Gadsden Flag, the right does.

I know, that's why I considered it to be ironic.

And if you don't think the right likes to tread on everyone who won't agree with them, you haven't been paying attention.

Did you pay any attention to what I posted in this thread in post #3901...

VBR
History bears thorough witness to the destruction of human life perpetrated by the far-left, just as much it does for the far-right, & serves as a warning to us all should radicals on either side of the aisle ever set foot on those well-trodden paths again...

The right is just as guilty as the left (in America at least) at wanting to strip away the rights of others while keeping whatever benefits them.

I admit that I know less than I would like to as regards the finer details of American politics, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that. If you feel they're both as bad as each other, the Unity 2020 proposal above may be of interest to you.

Also, the right's ideology is just as asinine as the left's ideology. Both completely ignore rights in many cases.

I would expect that to be the case. Although, from what I've seen far-left Social Justice™ ideology is a lot more widespread culturally & institutionally in Western civilization, & has much more of an impact on people's daily lives. I've been studying it in-depth for about a year now & find it's philosophical/academic development & history fascinating. I've not studied any contemporary far-right ideologies as of yet, because on the surface most of them sound like bat **** crazy conspiracy theories & fundamental religious nutjobbery, which I'm not particularly fond of, to say the least. Honest question; if I was to look into it, where would you recommend I start?

:)

He's making fun of the (mostly) left-wing people who claim that Kyle Rittenhouse could not be innocent because he possessed the firearm unlawfully. Nevermind the fact that he murdered two people.
Right, but the first picture of Trump. Why?

What are you even trying to say? Learn to meme
The meme's saying that it's ironic to call out Kyle Rittenhouse breaking the law while one's also breaking the law (rioting).

I think everyone here agrees with that notion, but I'm betting the undertone for the meme is actually paint everyone against Kyle Rittenhouse with a broad brush.

You know how they carry all of that? They usually have different officers dedicated to pretty much everything in that post.
I also love how sex work is being loaded on the decriminalize & regulate truck.
And also "affordable housing" won't stop crime either. It's usually the most common area...

Thanks for the laugh!

You'd rather sex workers were criminalised and unregulated? You can't keep sending Cagney and Lacey out after abusive pimps and johns.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2019/08/07/why-sex-work-should-be-decriminalized
Not really.

If you want sex though, find a relationship. A relationship besides all the emotional bs is pretty much prostitution.

Also you're less likely to catch something and to really be honest I don't want to lay with someone who's you know what is more open than our borders!
/s

Back