The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,689 comments
Feminazi.jpg

If you're fed up with all the nonsense coming from radical feminists these days & would rather listen to a more moderate feminist voice, check out Christina Hoff Summers.

She also fact checks some of the more absurd claims by her radical counterparts, & has become a bit of a Mythbuster.

VBR
Where Trump is concerned, the left-leaning MSM, unfortunately, seems to be most interested in ephemeral hit pieces, character assassination, & Ad Hominems; the story of the day has already been decided & it's 'orange man bad'. To quote journalist David Wright from the video in my last post, "We don't hold him (Trump) to account. We also don't give him credit for the...things he does do". If they quit with all the low-resolution OMB style critiques, that are here one day & gone the next, they could then focus on doing some serious journalism & really take him to task over his more important shortcomings. Also, giving him credit for the things he does get right would show some balance on their part, & would go a long way to curbing the one-sided outrage addict aspects of social media driven MSM narratives that oftentimes result in various levels of TDS in those consuming such material.
That's not how I'd characterise the mass criticism of the President but I think I see your thinking.

I do disagree, I think just listing the President's actions and words every day paints him in a bad light without any spin being necessary.

You really don't understand what capitalism is. People would do lots of bad things to children if they were allowed. They'd do lots of bad things to lots of people if they were allowed. They'd abandon children, refuse to feed them, refuse to educate them, all kinds of horrible stuff.

How about taking a shot at this:

How does one corrupt capitalism? Give me an example of corruption in capitalism that leads to imperialism propping it up.

Back