The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,689 comments
I don’t disagree. From that data it’s safe to assume that Republican administrations are more corrupt. I’m just saying that it doesn’t make Democrats good by default, nor does it say anything about their actual policies.
But Biden has said he would expand affordable healthcare, fight climate change and fight for equitable justice.

That they're more ready to allow themselves to be held to account?
mm4046c4p4t31.jpg

I don't recall Dems needing resolutions to stop them from ignoring subpoenas. https://www.forbes.com/sites/alison...unish-trump-officials-for-ignoring-subpoenas/

I don't recall Dems needing resolutions to stop them from ignoring subpoenas.
I don't recall anyone daring to charge Obama after he executed a teenage US citizen and justified it by saying he shouldn't have been with his US citizen father who was the real target - both without trial or due process, against their Constitutional rights.

That the Republican administrations face more criminal charges could be indicative of them doing more criminal things... or simply that they're not considered above the law. Except 45 of course, who has stated that he is indeed above the law.

I don't recall anyone daring to charge Obama after he executed a teenage US citizen and justified it by saying he shouldn't have been with his US citizen father who was the real target - both without trial or due process, against their Constitutional rights.

That the Republican administrations face more criminal charges could be indicative of them doing more criminal things... or simply that they're not considered above the law. Except 45 of course, who has stated that he is indeed above the law.
Yes, the entire Yemeni campaign is horrible.
The assassination missions did see court on multiple occasions and they were upheld. I think each time they went to court, it was the American Civil Liberties Union who were suing. A very liberal organization.
In any case, the courts are inadequate in dealing with wars and it continues.

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/30...emen-trump-just-killed-his-8-year-old-sister/

DK
I was curious so I investigated, and having seen what else she was wearing, I can just imagine the realization as it occurred for those so triggered.

"Oh, yeah. Oh, my! Oh, b--lack lives matter?!"

So I was checking out various articles on the woman tased during her arrest for trespassing after refusing to leave a high school football game for mask noncompliance, and I saw a Breitbart link in the search. I couldn't care less about the claptrap on offer from the publisher, but I was sure the comments would be good for a laugh. As expected with a black arresting officer and a white perpetrator, BLM was a hot topic, and you have to know mask efficacy would be discussed, but I legitimately wasn't expecting this:

20200924_194940.png

"Normal" people...

Edit: Seems the woman who was arrested is pretty "normal" as well.

Screenshot_20200924-202736.png

She knew she was required to wear a mask on school property, and even had one to get into the game, but didn't care and stuffed it in her pocket once she figured she could get away with not wearing it. The mask is supposed to look like an American flag, so she couldn't possibly be a "leftist" as we all know they hate America.

Last edited:

Wait you think the Republicans don't have double standards? If it wasn't for double standards, neither the Republicans nor Democrats would have any standards at all.

So then why was Obama, who was elected, not able to get his Supreme Court nominee through? I agree Trump has the right to nominate someone to fill RBG's seat, but Obama has the same right.

So then why was Obama, who was elected, not able to get his Supreme Court nominee through? I agree Trump has the right to nominate someone to fill RBG's seat, but Obama has the same right.

I agree, Obama had the right to nominate Merrick Garland, and he did just that. Since the democrats didn't control the senate at that time, it is unlikely they would have voted him in anyway. Especially since Obama was on the way out.

I agree, Obama had the right to nominate Merrick Garland, and he did just that. Since the democrats didn't control the senate at that time, it is unlikely they would have voted him in anyway. Especially since Obama was on the way out.

Still, the Senate never even bothered to hold the hearing, something they are required to do.

Republicans are just as sleazy as Democrats when it comes to Supreme Court nominees.

Still, the Senate never even bothered to hold the hearing, something they are required to do.

Republicans are just as sleazy as Democrats when it comes to Supreme Court nominees.

I think he should have gotten a hearing and vote, but I doubt he would have been voted in.

Back