The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,689 comments
I'm not if you would've read everything.
Good job being late to the party but making sure you get your jabs in... :rolleyes:

It's pretty telling that my throwaway last line is the only part of the post you responded to.

It's pretty telling that my throwaway last line is the only part of the post you responded to.
I don't think everything needs to be rehashed especially considering the person I answered to is far more important than you here.

You want to read my PMs with him too, to find more to complain about?

Last edited:
I don't think everything needs to be rehashed

Then why did you bring it all back up?

especially considering the person I answered to is far more important than you here.

The person you were quoting in the posts I responded to was @Danoff. While I'm not sure what makes him "more important" than me, I'm sure that if my participation in your conversation bothered him, he'd let me know.

You want to read my PMs with him too, to find more to complain about?

No, I want you to respond to people in good faith when you make posts on a public forum. If you don't want to back up your unfounded posts, stop making unfounded posts. Don't chastise people for engaging them.

The person you were quoting in the posts I responded to was @Danoff. While I'm not sure what makes him "more important" than me, I'm sure that if my participation in your conversation bothered him, he'd let me know.

I think he meant @Famine, specifically likely this post. And I assume he meant more important in regard to authority on this website, rather than in general.

Last edited:
To be fair, it's not exactly on @ryzno if I've already told him this about the rest of it:
Now, I've tried to tell you this in the original thread, and then by PM because you didn't accept it the first time, and I've tried to tell you this here in this thread more than once today. If you're still not getting it, that's your problem - and it is a very, very big problem - but it's one that you'll have to bear in private from this point on.
the person I answered to is far more important than you here.
tumblr_ms3uldhsc11rwfrzjo1_500.gif

I think he meant @Famine, specifically likely this post. And I assume he meant more important in regard to authority on this website, rather than in general.

Yeah, I know what he meant. But had he bothered to look back at who he was talking to in the posts I responded to, he would have seen that his little attempt to wave me away was dumb.

You just did...not me...

I meant yesterday, when you tried making this whole comparison in the first place. I responded to it when I read it, which was today.

Now, it turns out I missed where a mod said we should wrap this up and move on. So, let's.

I honestly tried to interact with that thread at first and thought we were getting somewhere talking out the issues until it became "no discussion, here's a link to another horrendous black guy crime of the week who's already in custody, rinse and repeat".

When the people posting them go onto say they're not even interested in discussion then there's no point to the thread any more. Shame, really, as this thread and others will probably get swamped with similar contextless links.
Lol, I literally just once again asked what I was supposed to be mad over and even entertained supporting the death penalty on the case, and I got still got ignored about it.

But hey, "eChO cHaMbEr HeRe EcHoEs WeLl"

Last edited:
Lol, I literally just once again asked what I was supposed to be mad over and even entertained supporting the death penalty on the case, and I got still got ignored about it.

But hey, "eChO cHaMbEr HeRe EcHoEs WeLl"
You did cause I was more preoccupied with other users. Do like Famine suggested and move along...

Last edited:
You did cause I was more preoccupied with other users. Do like Famine suggested and move along, instead of spending it across multiple threads...
Dude, I'm the one person who actively tried to engage with you in discussion about that news case. And yet, you'd rather spend more time arguing with others about the semantics of it vs. another topic's structure in this thread, and then have the gall to complain this is an echo chamber & act as if everybody here doesn't want to understand you whilst you chop their posts down to 1-2 quotes.

Last edited:
Dude, I'm the one person who actively tried to engage with you in discussion about that news case. And yet, you'd rather spend more time arguing with others about the semantics of it vs. another topic's structure in this thread, and then have the gall to complain this is an echo chamber & act as if everybody here doesn't want to understand you whilst you chop their posts down to 1-2 quotes.

Watch out! The mods warned you! Oh wait... no...

You made good points. I might have even liked one of your posts.
I'm sorry I didn't respond. I'd like to move along for everyone's benefit.

Haha... @Danoff

Last edited:
EkS9uf_WkAIxNFA.jpg

Cornyn shares photo of Democratic senators from 2018, asks why they're not wearing masks

Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) on Wednesday shared a 2018 photo of a group of Democratic senators and questioned why they were not wearing masks.

Cornyn retweeted a picture of Democratic Sens. Sheldon Whitehouse (R.I.), Richard Blumenthal (Conn.) and Cory Booker (N.J.) huddled together during the September 2018 Senate Judiciary Committee hearings over the nomination of now-Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

“What’s missing in this photo?” wrote Mary Ann Mendoza, a vocal Trump supporter.

Cornyn simply responded with: “Masks?”

It's funny that your post about out of date photos is immediately followed by a cartoon from October 2019. Sure brings back the memories.

That one has been edited for current times. The South Park boys flipping Xinnie the Pooh off.

Back