The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,689 comments

GXHaZi14fDI.jpg

Actually...I’m sure they still tried to do it in the same way as in 2016 (by spewing misinformation, not through actual ballots), just this time it was expected and some of it didn’t go through. I remember 2016 and all the Reddit posts that were upvoted by Russian bots. Didn’t see one this year.

Good luck to Putin btw. I hear he’s not doing too well.

Last edited:
Your posting history here is one of a repeated and consistent trend of attempting to hold Muslims accountable as a collective for the actions of the few, a standard you have also repeatedly failed to apply to other faiths, in particular your own.
And you have evidence of me defending bad people who happen to be Christian to back up your statement?

Or are we still going down the "Islamophobic" route....

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fd0c0a8b4-2077-11eb-8696-f5d5fcef88fd.jpg

Last edited:
Oh look, a straw man
But you literally said:

- Not when they are Christians he doesn't

When replying to

- Don't you get tired of defending bad people as being not as bad as other bad people?

I don't see in my posts where I'm defending Christians who are bad people?? :confused:

But you literally said:

- Not when they are Christians he doesn't

When replying to

- Don't you get tired of defending bad people as being not as bad as other bad people?

I don't see in my posts where I'm defending Christians who are bad people?? :confused:
I have ASD and can still understand that wasn’t a literal conversation, but rather slightly frivolous.

Then again 16% of all your posts specifically mention Islam (as a comparison mine clock in at 3% rounded up), so it’s clearly a drum you like to beat, and not in a positive way.

Edited to add, it’s actually 20% once Muslim is added in and duplicates removed. Literally 1 in five of your posts specifically mention one faith, and that’s without looking at the number in conversations that don’t use either of those two terms.

As such any claim of none bias on your part kind of falls apart under your own posting history.

Last edited:
Back