The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,689 comments
It's good that post election "Biff" trump continues to drive traffic... er, drive in traffic.

8qxwi_7ceKY.jpg
Nobody said that Russia hacked the election or in any way tampered directly with the vote counts, only that they interfered via social media disinfo campaigns. But nice try.

TB
Can I have my pudding now?
Have you finished your meat?

I have ASD and can still understand that wasn’t a literal conversation, but rather slightly frivolous.

Then again 16% of all your posts specifically mention Islam (as a comparison mine clock in at 3% rounded up), so it’s clearly a drum you like to beat, and not in a positive way.

Edited to add, it’s actually 20% once Muslim is added in and duplicates removed. Literally 1 in five of your posts specifically mention one faith, and that’s without looking at the number in conversations that don’t use either of those two terms.

As such any claim of none bias on your part kind of falls apart under your own posting history.
Do those percentages factor in the DLR_Mysterion postings or just posts from HenrySwanson?

I can't get over how much that looks like Jason Sudeikis as Joe.

Nobody said that Russia hacked the election or in any way tampered directly with the vote counts, only that they interfered via social media disinfo campaigns. But nice try.
For your efforts to combat Russian disinformation, I love you. Totally platonic, of course; I'm not gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

EmUERLiXIAAzA9s.jpg

That's gonna poke a few holes in the pillow. Maybe Bill should've had her take the tiara off and put it on the bedside table.

That's gonna poke a few holes in the pillow. Maybe Bill should've had her take the tiara off and put it on the bedside table.
I thought the same thing.

Oh, and it's a crown, with each of its points representing one of the seven seas that hopeful individuals may have crossed to reach these beautiful shores. She's Lady Liberty, not a ****ing prom queen, you limey ****.

:P

I didn't actually curse for that last one either, by the way. I typed out the asterisks. It was entirely in jest.

Along which lines, are Oprah Winfrey and Samuel L. Jackson moving back to the USA any time soon? After all they both did proclaim that if Trump won (in 2016) they were moving to Canada.
Did they? Be it sincere or hyperbole on the part of those individuals, I can't find any source that substantiates that claim. I even checked Fox News.

I gather Snoop Dogg, Whoopi Goldberg and Raven said they would, but there's no obvious reason anyone would confuse any of them for Oprah or Sam Jackson.

On the subject of leaving due to displeasure over election results...

20201107_144254.png

Well, both Oprah Winfrey and Samuel L Jackson have homes outside the US. So they may well have. Although I believe Oprah does spend most of her time at her house in Montecito, CA, so I don't think she actually left or changed her main residence.

Trump also owns many properties outside the US. And he may WANT to leave. But the NY Attorney General may have some say about it once he's out of office.

It's like a where's waldo. I love the spray tan outline, but even better is what's out the window.
What is that? I know what I want it to be but it's hard to make it out as that.

It's like a where's waldo.

I think it's fair to say the cartoonist had a certain degree of animus towards the almost-certain-to-be-departed president.
  • discarded Mt. Rushmore redesign plans
  • bottle of bleach with drinking straw
  • Statue Of Liberty tiara diadem
  • bust of Putin

Last edited:
TB
The window bit is Trump being dragged off the property.
That's what I want it to be, and I suppose I sort of see it. The head bumps for me.

I think it's fair to say the cartoonist had a certain degree of animus towards the almost-certain-to-be-departed president.
  • bust of Putin
I love the super long red tie as well.

And...I see what you did there.

:lol:

• bust of Putin
Also the Confederate flag, golf clubs and a discarded failed attempt to colour in the stars and stripes.

It's rather route one for my usual tastes but I actually like it.

• bust of Putin
Diet Coke cans everywhere
The Constitution is ripped in half
Hamberder boxes
The flag is colored wrong

What is the can by the bleach?

Back