The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,689 comments
123357723_2830151163930399_4357295168545821508_o.jpg

TB
Terrible masonry work. Those mortar beds are rubbish.

Also, what are the finished dimensions of this wall? 6x8?
I don't need no education.
I don't need no thought control.
NoDak sarcasm in this forum?
TB leave my jokes alone. Hey @TB, leave my jokes alone!

Last edited:
TB
Can I have my pudding now?
I was going to reply to that, but it just sounded wrong. Very wrong.

Funnily enough, I got Spotify for my family recently and my Dad loves it. One of the first things he downloaded was The Wall, and when I saw him next he said 'I didn't know Roger Waters was Scottish!' :lol:

I'm honestly ashamed to be posting this because it's so horrifyingly embarrassingly bad. :lol::lol:

Don't ask me where Sean Connery comes into this either.

Last edited:

Yeah, Trump helped “reshaped” the conversation on “Trade & China”. In four years of failed policy, we have pulled out of the unilateral Trans Pacific Partnership, strengthened China’s global position both economically and politically and increased the trade deficit to levels it’s never been before. Meanwhile, we continue paying our farmers billions of dollars in subsidies and have ad-hoc section 301 tariffs that are so complicated even the bureaucrats can’t decipher them. And the process of obtaining special exemptions has come down to a “who you know” in the chain with your connections. The office of trade under Trump and Peter Navarro has created entirely new bloated system of corruption almost out of thin air.

As an international logistics professional with 27 years of experience, I realize I have unique insight into just how disastrous Trump’s Trade War has been but it’s really a point of contention that so many Trump supporters think he “solved” our trade issues with China. I suppose it’s similar to how doctors and other medical professionals feel when Trump supporters shout, without masks, that he “solved” coronavirus.

Back