The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,689 comments
Screenshot_20201110-100819.png

So...does this mean that Brietbart has put a fatwah on her head?
:lol:

I didn't scroll down. Just saw that in the news feed and visited long enough to grab a screenshot. I was tempted to check out the comments.

What's Hot Cereal???
Processed cereal grain products typically taken hot after cooking using the absorption method. Oatmeal, grits, etc.

TB

:cheers::lol: It's brilliant. I can think of at least one convicted sex offender who found himself in this position. And old Rudy thought he was back in 1999 doing a random stop and frisk. "Hey you, you're going to get in front of the camera and sequel and tell everybody about the voter suppression you saw or I'm going to make your life a living hell!"

:cheers::lol: It's brilliant. I can think of at least one convicted sex offender who found himself in this position. And old Rudy thought he was back in 1999 doing a random stop and frisk. "Hey you, you're going to get in front of the camera and sequel and tell everybody about the voter suppression you saw or I'm going to make your life a living hell!"
The ol' Rudy "Hares Youssef" special.

I'm certain I've thought, on no fewer than two other occasions even, "it's a shame I'm not on Twitter because I'd follow @Popehat so fast." It's not enough to get me on Twitter, of course; I just need to check the feed more often.

Parler is an FBI Agent's wet dream. Who knew you could convince so many idiots to just openly post their honest thoughts under the guise of a site built on anti-censorship.

I had no idea Parler was a thing until probably the last week or so. If I understand right, it is the Twitter version of BitChute.

Stalin would be proud.

Stalin would say those are rookie numbers and you gotta pump them up.

Last edited:
Back