The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,689 comments
It's kind of hard to congratulate Trump for not starting any new wars when his administration decided to escalate wars already started than end them or keep the regions stable. The killing of Major General Qasem Soleimani brought us pretty close to a new conflict considering they actively retaliated that attack.

Last edited:

fb_img_1605359441281-jpg.971686
se7en.png

I never watched that movie and had to google the pic first, then work out the quote question. Thanks for putting the film title in the filename.

Last edited:
I never watched that movie...
jawdrop.gif

It's like the one truly good Brad Pitt movie. Others have moments, for sure, but I mean really, really good.

Edit: I apologize if that came off as condescending. That's not my intent. It just didn't occur to me that anyone participating in discussion here would not have seen it, and of course it's fine to not have seen it. Had that occurred to me, I would have posted one of the many unsatisfying animated gifs available.

Last edited:
View attachment 971738

It's like the one truly good Brad Pitt movie. Others have moments, for sure, but I mean really, really good.

Edit: I apologize if that came off as condescending. That's not my intent. It just didn't occur to me that anyone participating in discussion here would not have seen it, and of course it's fine to not have seen it. Had that occurred to me, I would have posted one of the many unsatisfying animated gifs available.
No problem, it was fun working out what the picture meant.

Imagine equating Twitter and the MSM with the oppressive Catholic Church and Trumpy with the lone underdog. Galileo had scientific evidence. Where is Trump's?

And are we supposed to conclude that Odysseus and the Greeks were the bad guys in the Trojan War? Another self-own.

Last edited:
Trump should be shown sticking his hand up through the hoop, trying to keep the ball from being dunked.

Last edited:
DK

He's joking though, I think? His book's on the shelf behind and that certainly doesn't paint Trump in a good light, rather as a master manipulator. This has to be a piss-take... but nowadays it's very often impossible to tell.

EDIT: I hadn't realised he was a Trumper at one point... but surely this is still a joke? In 2020 I just don't know anymore.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back