The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,689 comments
Yosemite Sam - States' Rights.jpg

Still not the point. It's my body my choice or It's not.

Sure, it's your body, your choice, but if you choose not to get the vaccine then there should be consequences. For example, schools should not allow students who aren't vaccinated to attend, the same goes for daycares. Nursing homes shouldn't allow residents or employees to be unvaccinated. Also, like many healthcare organizations, you either get vaccinated or you find a new place to work. We do this with the flu vaccine, you can choose not to get, but if you don't, then your employment is terminated. If you go through the trouble of getting a doctor to sign off that you can't, for whatever reason, get any of the flu vaccines we offer, you have to wear PPE (mask, gloves, apron, booties, and eye protection) while at work and if you're caught without it, you're immediately terminated.

For the general public, if you choose not to get vaccinated and it can be proven that you get someone else sick, you should be sued by that individual or their family. If you get someone sick and they die, then that's involuntary manslaughter. Also, if you choose not to get vaccinated, I fully support insurance companies refusing to pay out if you end up needing medical care. Is it harsh? Sure, but people shouldn't be allowed to go without consequences for making a stupid choice.

Can't wait for these court cases to be dismissed.

Rudy Giuliani:
Well if you never forget anything, tell me this; how many electoral votes are there in Pennsylvania and how many did Joe Biden steal in this fraudulent election?

Apu: There are 20 electoral votes in the state of Pennsylvania and none of them can be legitimately contested.

Rudy Giuliani: Oh really? Is that what you think? Well if that is what you think, I have something that might shock and discredit you. You see... I'm not contesting the election at all.

852717.jpg

Can't wait for these court cases to be dismissed.

Rudy Giuliani:
Well if you never forget anything, tell me this; how many electoral votes are there in Pennsylvania and how many did Joe Biden steal in this fraudulent election?

Apu: There are 20 electoral votes in the state of Pennsylvania and none of them can be legitimately contested.

Rudy Giuliani: Oh really? Is that what you think? Well if that is what you think, I have something that might shock and discredit you. You see... I'm not contesting the election at all.

View attachment 972826
It would appear the creators have commented on such comparisons. :lol:
https://news.avclub.com/simpsons-writer-would-prefer-you-not-soil-the-good-name-1845706309

Last edited:
The crazy QAnon congress lady Marjorie Greene went off on Ilhan Omar for calling out her support for conspiracy theories.

5DA7BE35-D9AD-4562-96A0-993B230AC83A.jpeg

The irony is, Greene seems to have bought into the far-right lie that Ilhan is married to her brother and saying “we don’t do that here” yet if there’s any place where incest would be going on, it would be in Greene’s rural backwoodsy mountainous district of Georgia.

Back