The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,689 comments
K2D56Z0jhk4.jpg

Could save a LOT of wall by just cutting off west Texas too. Sure you'd lose the Davis mountains and McDonald Observatory, but there are a lot of Mexicans in that area. Not so many in New Mexico though, ironically, that's where tons of Native Americans live.

djMrdco.jpg

FWIW: using dictator tactics and being unable to secure enough legislator votes are not mutually exclusive. It still made me laugh though.
I do find it funny that the Republicans effectively control both houses and the court and yet he can't get anything done.

I do find it funny that the Republicans effectively control both houses and the court and yet he can't get anything done.

How is it funny, it's only funny if you actually think that all republicans are the same. There are libertarians that represent republicans, neo-cons, freedom republicans.

On paper, sure it's hilarious that the head of the party and nation can't lead his own flock.

In reality it's good and bad for the nation, crap bills like the one that was attempted wont go through, so good. Bills that might actually be good might not go through because of the other side of the republicans, so bad. Remember Trump was the default that the nation wanted and the republicans wouldn't have but were forced to have. To think that because he's President that would change, is in itself funny. Nothing changed other than the party saying the nation spoke they want this guy as the leader, half of us don't (not sure could be hyperbole), once in power it will be like it was before the RNC.

Last edited:
"Professional shooter" is unfair to be lumped in with the rest. It's also not consistent with the way the media crucifies cops.

There aren't 13 billion Muslims either, but why let facts get in the way of POV pushing?

DK
I'm not familiar with the Austin Brexit. But having owned an Austin Healey Sprite, my first car, I can confirm it's more closely related to a 19th century dog cart than a modern car. What a POS!

Back