The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,583 comments
C80B4BB6-369D-481F-95E8-72A69BADB540.jpeg

1*_6r4OITpQdMr8_VEKY0ivw.jpeg

Daylight Savings Time is theft.
Does that make it charity when they give the hour back?

I know the answer - it's not charity when they return something they stole. The extra hour in bed sure feels like a sweet, sweet handout though. It's the closest I've got to getting something for free.

I know the answer - it's not charity when they return something they stole. The extra hour in bed sure feels like a sweet, sweet handout though. It's the closest I've got to getting something for free.

I hate the extra hour more than I hate losing the hour. Daylight time is a superior time standard (at least in the US). Standard time is light too early and dark too early. I'm always happy to get back on daylight time. The extra hour of sleep is not worth darkness at 5pm.

If we could just stay on daylight time year round, that would make me soooooo haaaaapppy.

20y06i.jpg

My Dad's suffering with EOD but he has his funny moments... and he really doesn't understand how you work from home. "What if you make tyres?" he asked me. I don't know why it was specifically tyres, but there you go.

And this is exactly why we should have more robots/automation in factories. 👍

I hate the extra hour more than I hate losing the hour. Daylight time is a superior time standard (at least in the US). Standard time is light too early and dark too early. I'm always happy to get back on daylight time. The extra hour of sleep is not worth darkness at 5pm.

If we could just stay on daylight time year round, that would make me soooooo haaaaapppy.

20y06i.jpg

My bike commute is 21 miles and I really don't like doing it in the dark. I love me some daylight saving time.

Latest Posts

Back