The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,583 comments
fF3n7Ik.png

Another of those things

WTjdhYL.jpg

It’s amazing how wrong that is.

First protecting the economy has nothing to do with the top 1 percent as everybody depends on it. If it collapses the resulting death toll will far surpass that from Covid-19.

Secondly it’s possible to restart the economy while still protecting the lives of those most at risk.

Of course I don’t know why I bothered making an actual response to you as all you will do is post a poorly researched facetitter post with no thought as to what the message is.

It’s amazing how wrong that is.

First protecting the economy has nothing to do with the top 1 percent as everybody depends on it. If it collapses the resulting death toll will far surpass that from Covid-19.

Secondly it’s possible to restart the economy while still protecting the lives of those most at risk.

Of course I don’t know why I bothered making an actual response to you as all you will do is post a poorly researched facetitter post with no thought as to what the message is.
it's amazing how people still believe the economy is a zero sum game. Come back to me when you realize it isn't.

And the other thing is that you believe these politicians suddenly care about protecting everybody; the virus sure has made them see the light :lol:

You obviously don’t read many of my posts since if you did you would know I wouldn’t trust a politician to throw my garbage away.

Oddly, you don’t seem to have a problem giving said politicians control over healthcare.

Back