The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
  • 127,699 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm game.
 
I'll be available.
 
Anyone up for a lobby in 40 minutes?
Yes please :)

Now let me finish the Turbo Sports Cup from GT3...god why i keep spinning around with my Silvia?
And then enjoy some session doing some other stuff....
 
Wont be able to join, too late for me to be able to join
 
@Lameonade said he can hop in so I'll get the room up at 5 PM Central. It will be B class at Outback North (AKA Coober Pedy).
 
I know it's 1 AM for me but Ramadan just started so yay, more time to spend late nights on GTP.

Oh wait, you're going to close the club, aren't you? :(
 
Oh wait, you're going to close the club, aren't you? :(
Maybe. Maybe not. I myself don't even know what the heck is going on in my life. lol
 
I'm going to be AFK on Forza because we are celebrating moms birthday I'll be about 1 hour or an hour and half late. I'll let you know when tundra might not be able to make it because he's helping drop his dad off the airport
 
I corrected the problems with my Crown Vic so I'm ready to go.
 
Count me in. Is it up?
 
Done for the night since I got disconnected.
 
Does anyone wanna do an A class lobby today? Or is the other club doing something
 
Does anyone wanna do an A class lobby today? Or is the other club doing something
The off road rebels club is hosting a lobby at 2PM CST today
 
Just an FYI, I'll be unavailable this coming weekend due to work.
 
Same with me but for car show reasons .
 
Well it looks like the GCPD HQ in Surfers Paradise has now been expanded to incorporate The Fire & Rescue Department.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx
 
Oh yeah, I'll have to show off my Gold Coast Fire Dept. livery on my Crown Victoria/Hummer H1 sometime, seeing as server issues meant no-one has actually seen them yet...

EDIT: I have a question on the use of Ghost cars. I am aware that Ghost units may not initiate traffic stops, but would they be able to follow the suspect vehicle until a marked unit arrives to initiate the stop? And if the suspect clocks the Ghost unit and takes off before a stop is initiated, would the Ghost unit be allowed to follow in pursuit (at a distance) without a marked unit being present?
 
Last edited:
Better late than never I guess, finally bought a charge and play pack.
IMG_7229.JPG
 
Last edited:
but would they be able to follow the suspect vehicle until a marked unit arrives to initiate the stop?
If the racer is still roaming at cruising speed, then yes.

And if the suspect clocks the Ghost unit and takes off before a stop is initiated, would the Ghost unit be allowed to follow in pursuit (at a distance) without a marked unit being present?
At a distance is fine as long as they don't touch the racer and get too close.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back