The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
My contribution to the post, closer look to a 458 taillight

V9P4D.jpg

Hope you like it!

HOLY ****ING ****!!! :drool:

nice pics. I love that car! But I was wondering if this car is in the original game, or is some kind of Bonus or DLC, because since I bought the game, I'm trying to find this car but it never appeared in the list. And If this car is only rare, but it can be bought on the used car list, I'd like to know how much is this, to be prepared if one day it finally appear. thank you.

We need a Photomode competition for the rear light of the 458 or just a thread at least. We all seam to have our very own versions. I'll set one up now.

Just a few. More on my Flickr, so please pay it a visit :) (Although they are quite realistic in my eyes I just wish everything was that bit gloomy or the cars actual got dirty. ie. mud around the arches or break dust on the wheels etc etc. Would make it so much better as they're just too clean.)

Ahrweiler Gate_7 by Simply_Ginniff, on Flickr

Ahrweiler Gate_13 by Simply_Ginniff, on Flickr

Ahrweiler - Street_1 by Simply_Ginniff, on Flickr

Ahrweiler - Street_4 by Simply_Ginniff, on Flickr

Ahrweiler - Street_2 by Simply_Ginniff, on Flickr

Last edited:
nice pics. I love that car! But I was wondering if this car is in the original game, or is some kind of Bonus or DLC, because since I bought the game, I'm trying to find this car but it never appeared in the list. And If this car is only rare, but it can be bought on the used car list, I'd like to know how much is this, to be prepared if one day it finally appear. thank you.

Yes! The car is in the original game. You'll find it used in the section. And 'the Audi R8 Race Car LMS (PlayStation Team) '09 and costs 5,250.000 Cr. It 'very rare indeed. When and 'out of the game I found it only twice in the section used 👍

Latest Posts

Back