The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
rome4y.jpg

rome2g.jpg

rome6.jpg

rome5.jpg

Sick. Love the sky. The other pictures look nice, too.

Epic. Finally I know which colour I'll paint that car with.

6003937554_bf7a5d0b34_b.jpg

Was gonna use this in this week's 2.0 Advanced Competition, but there's not a single raindrop happening which makes it look like just a dark picture 👎

Perfect angle, awesome photo. Too bad you can't see the rain drops, I noticed the same thing when I tried to take pictures of wet cars. But great picture! 👍

To all the others: Your pictures are really great, I just can't quote them all in my post. Especially those which are an (almost 100%) excatly copy of real life pictures. Keep them coming!
I'm gonna upload some of my stuff the next days.

Last edited:
Yes! The car is in the original game. You'll find it used in the section. And 'the Audi R8 Race Car LMS (PlayStation Team) '09 and costs 5,250.000 Cr. It 'very rare indeed. When and 'out of the game I found it only twice in the section used 👍

thanks a lot. hope I can find it one day.

After seeing WeShallNeverStop's Audi R10 photo, I thought I might try this as well. Mine's not as good, nor as realistic, but the process is fun and interesting nonetheless. It also gives you an idea of how accurately PD model the tracks as well.

supergt-preseason-suzuka-001-540x359.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_10-1.jpg

none of your pictures look realistic MuchoJimbo! The miniature filter never works to make a pic real.
Please guys, if you post here, ask yourself first: Is my picture really realistic?

thanks....

oh, and Dolp, cant wait to see your whole set :)
And great job Sam. Think I'm going to try this too... ;)

none of your pictures look realistic MuchoJimbo! The miniature filter never works to make a pic real.
Please guys, if you post here, ask yourself first: Is my picture really realistic?

thanks....

they won´t read it or if they do "for the 1000th time" they just ignore because they don´t compare their pics with some from this thread .

i usually just scroll fast down over these pics until i see a good one . usually from the same people :)

Latest Posts

Back