• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RicAfume
Hello. This is my first post.
I'm not photographer.
Do you think that this images are "Realistic Photo"?

:nervous:

Do use any sort of editing software? I think focus points are good and with a bit of sharpening and color adjustment to bring out the blacks they would look really good

Do use any sort of editing software? I think focus points are good and with a bit of sharpening and color adjustment to bring out the blacks they would look really good

I think it's not always the best way to deal with screenshot. It's better to practice with standart photomode tools at the beginning. Be creative with limited in-game tools, and only after that you can be creative without any limits. IMO.

ShaiKhulud
I think it's not always the best way to deal with screenshot. It's better to practice with standart photomode tools at the beginning. Be creative with limited in-game tools, and only after that you can be creative without any limits. IMO.

Ya that's what I'm saying. The shots are already interesting and have various focal points and with some minor after editing could be really stunning.

ShaiKhulud
Any advices for my "photos" maybe?💡

Idk how many photos you have on here and I'm not gonna go threw every page but a few pages back I saw some of yours and they seem to be edited as they look super clear and blacks are much darker. Maybe try some more interesting composition shots with more in the background but still focus on the car. I'm thinking your on the right track already tho

Idk how many photos you have on here and I'm not gonna go threw every page but a few pages back I saw some of yours and they seem to be edited as they look super clear and blacks are much darker. Maybe try some more interesting composition shots with more in the background but still focus on the car. I'm thinking your on the right track already tho

Well, there were only one post with my photos here a page back (and 6 of the on GTP, including this one:)). Kinda noob and all that... But all the tweaks are in-game only. I will try something with composition, yeah. Thx.

Lordy-lord, someone needs to PM me with how they get pics to look that realistic. I have PS CS5 and Lightroom.

GfxJG
Lordy-lord, someone needs to PM me with how they get pics to look that realistic. I have PS CS5 and Lightroom.

Lol I no same. I have lightroom, but have never used it so idk any tricks for adjusting.

[Nor]MclarenF1
@Soloracer3: Nice shots, but the diffuse edges kinda annoyed me.

Cheers, ah right yeah I was just messing around with the border effects as I'm new to editing

Back