The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
8245462421_8275872706_b.jpg

Flamedogg-512BB....Oh no you did'nt!!! Yes you did. 👍👍👍. Pure science. How the...

Hoooorde!!! Red Bull at Dawn... Perfectly saturated down to the toenails. I'm a believer! You did it again.:D:D:D

To all artists that I cannot fully list, THANK YOU!!!:cool: I can see the craftsmanship and pride in your works, plus , they are a nice size, ( MoMo likes 'em big), and I am honored to view all of your art. Keep 'em coming! Tell your friends that this thread is the one thread you'd better tighten up your chin strap before you post. These guys got this realistic thing on lock over here...

"If not for love, for what?" -MoMo

^ That is really nice.

Not sure about this one. I had the original picture sitting in the pen drive for a while, figured I might as well do something to it:

8247790861_0f0181a72a_c.jpg

Very interesting shot here. Pretty sure that is the banking a High Speed ring with a city placed in the background. One of a kind. Looks pretty realistic as well. Kudos!

Thank you! :) It was based on my 2.0 entry for this week.

I know it could be better specially in the "barriers" blending with the buildings and the rear window. Just laziness :D

Back