The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
I'd say start messing with the focus, shutter speed, and camera modes.

Doing these pics one at a time for me.

Before:
Rome_2.jpg

After:
8252141381_7e745c9646_c.jpg

Eugene, Eugene, EUGENE!!! You are rolling, so loving the Mazda! Filled my fix for excellence. Leeislee, got my eyes closed, driving that Benz rite now, it drips with minimalist, drop dead, sexy realism, mmmm, tasty! Love those that dwell outside the box...my eyes and goosebumps thank you. Flame, are those water spots on the hood?, prolly my sweat from leaning in the screen. Always forward thinking. Preximer, Dam, It's 1933 up in here for sure, I'm a believer. GTracer, that TVR is THE PRECIOUS!!! Absolutely splendifferous!!! (Made up word just for you). Chris, great shots kid, one thing tho, oversaturated, tone down the color a little, and then you'll run with the big dogs (My opinon, no malice ever). Good luck. To anyone I missed, I thank you all for just sharing. Coming with heat soon, still at work. I'll leave you cats to finish kicking this page in the a$$. Driftin, sent out that friend requst, I'm honored to ride shotgun with you. Flame-just saw the DB9 , just experimenting and you do that??? Holy Sh**balls!!!

Must you write your expressions like as if you are trying to paint us a picture? :lol: I quite find that entertaining and funny at the same time, haha. Thanks for the compliments everyone.

And yes Momo, I sort of experiment as I go along with the pictures. First thinking how I want the setting and weather to be, then from there think of all the details I can come up with and mash it together.

When you guys do such beautiful things, if I keep it to myself, I will explode. I wish I had 20% of the talent you guys possess. I hope my compliments let you guys know that they inspire awe in me. Don't stop.

:drool:👍 I have to say, I love this shot. The composition isn't great, but the lighting/angle/sense of speed makes it look very realistic. I actually had to check for the GT logo to make sure it wasn't real. Is it even edited?

Been up trying to emulate you guys all night. Class-A page dudes!
8254636652_17f371679e_b.jpg

8253563113_edfe1a3736_b.jpg

8253562469_8996222902_b.jpg

Critique is always appreciated. Will check in with my big mouth later.:)

[...]

Critique is always appreciated. Will check in with my big mouth later.:)
The SLR is looking really good. I like the depth of field and the overall clearness of the picture; combined with good lighting and reflections, this picture looks as realistic as it possibly could. 👍

:drool:👍 I have to say, I love this shot. The composition isn't great, but the lighting/angle/sense of speed makes it look very realistic. I actually had to check for the GT logo to make sure it wasn't real. Is it even edited?

Thanks ..! I have to say that if it is really real, right? . Not edited, is totally original.

Thank you again.

@Horde_R35 Lovin' the pictures! First one has a spectator's feel to it, like I'm looking from the sidelines of the track, second one has an Instagram feel to it, and the last one is completely something different; instead of capturing a photo of a Premium car, you capture the sunset at Toscana, which looks very realistic! Good job!

Back