The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
8255698195_d43eeaeeb8_c.jpg

8255698753_91d0a2232d_c.jpg

8256769934_defaea89be_c.jpg

I'm gonna take a break from this. (See how long that will last. :P)

GT-R, REALLY???. I followed your advice, and laid off the sharpness (thought I needed it), tinkered with Curves, and there it is. Thank you soooo much! Can't wait for your next set of supermodels. Mr. Preximer, with the level of talent you possess, your comment humbles me. I thank you. Bogroll, The SLR is fantastic, she looks like she's having a 200mph stroll thru the 'Ring. Good show. ZZZ_pt, Looks like the front page of the M/B brochure. Tasteful and badass simultaneously.👍 Love all your stuff all the time. Mazda, that SLS kicks a$$, conveying speed around a curve, spectators, the fence, and sky pull you right in. Yeah Baby!, It's alive! Hooorde!!! Big sky+ open road+ yellow Lambo= Momo enjoying the ride you provide. You never fail my fix. Great set! Wow! Spyder, the black Benz... classic pose, detail, lighting...The Force is strong in this one. (Plus, Momo like 'em big)! Send more please. Okay Eugene, you ready?...AHHHHHHHH!!! Sexy models dipped in gold for our viewing pleasure. 4th pic is my fave. So-Freaking-Sweet! Genko, Great look. I like the lense flare, it adds to the realism. Flamedogg, oh my, can't express your latest post, umm...Unbridled, passionate, scene stealing hotness! Going out on top, eh? Don't go, but if you must, check on Momo sometime to see if i got a clue yet. You are my standard bearer. Good Luck Kid. If I missed anyone, I'm sorry. Gonna try to not type so much, as this space is for pics, but I looooove these submissions, you guys are so great, and this thread is so hot. that I can't hide my enthusiasm. Sorry.

ZZZ_pt, Looks like the front page of the M/B brochure. Tasteful and badass simultaneously.👍 Love all your stuff all the time.

Gonna try to not type so much, as this space is for pics, but I looooove these submissions, you guys are so great, and this thread is so hot. that I can't hide my enthusiasm. Sorry.

I love your enthusiasm MoMo PeeZero. 👍 Sometimes all of us need some nice words like yours :)

And I thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you like my work. You're capable of some amazing shots too (and you know it I hope.) 👍

Haven't posted in here for awhile (as a matter of fact, the photomode forum), so here's 3 that I think might fit. :)

I love your enthusiasm MoMo PeeZero. 👍 Sometimes all of us need some nice words like yours :)

And I thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you like my work. You're capable of some amazing shots too (and you know it I hope.) 👍

Totally agreed! MoMo thank you for your comments and great photos! 👍

Last edited:
@Horde_R35 Lovin' the pictures! First one has a spectator's feel to it, like I'm looking from the sidelines of the track, second one has an Instagram feel to it, and the last one is completely something different; instead of capturing a photo of a Premium car, you capture the sunset at Toscana, which looks very realistic! Good job!

Thanks for the nice comment mate:D.

Also great pics MoMo:tup::).

8255665578_4cc4883a6f_b.jpg

Great page everyone 👍. I liked LOGAN8TOR88's and [Nor]MclarenF1's shots the most, but that's just my opinion ;).
Here are some of my latest shots:

This last one is my entry to this week's (106) 2.0 comp

hgrf93
Great page everyone 👍. I liked LOGAN8TOR88's and [Nor]MclarenF1's shots the most, but that's just my opinion ;)
Thanks! I love the first BMW shot, and all of the SLS pictures are amazing! The first BMW picture reminds me of an LFA picture I took under that same bridge, it gives off some good reflections.
E519EF03-0048-4B8B-9C34-3F6C6661F1E4-12194-0000090F146FF1B8.jpg

^love 1st and 3rd shots Kodje! :)

Days to Come

2 - Road Tests around Colorado streets

3 - Road Tests around Colorado streets

4 - Road Tests around Colorado streets

Back