The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
I love how the game is nearly 2 years old, but y'all can still come out with shots with original fresh angles etc!
Great stuff đź‘Ť :)

6164448_orig.jpg

2072101_orig.jpg

Last edited:
Been kinda busy lately, anyway MoMo's back! Once again a stellar page of high quality pieces. Thread integrity 97%, ( my upcoming post will mess up the other 3%). Had to backtrack a few pages (had flu) to see all the eye candy I missed. I loved every minute. Eugene, those standards, wow!, you tread where I lack talent to go, thank you for sharing you vision. Buff Fat Guy, the Benz is very realistic, look foward to more posts here from you. LMAO- red is never dead, but a wee bit more lighting. Sexy poses tho, I look foward to your next posts. xMAKITOx. the V-SpecII is super sexy, the whole pic is stunning. Your works are sublime. You never disappoint. I've been a fan of ceiling fans since page 636, you play no games, just real looking @#$^%! Iman- I like the Audi, The Lambo....send me another. Mr. Mclaren, if sex sells, I bought ALL of your F1 pics, they are constantly exciting. Zzz-pt, looks like a Jaguar brouchure, carefully posed, lighting, and the closeups....Master Technician Stuff!!! BMX, the F-40 lives and breathes, esp the 3rd pic, down to the grime on the bricks, that's some ill stuff, wish I could do that. ChOs3n, nice Honda shot, send more.
Hoooorde!!! how-do-you-do-it? Your concepts...I have no words, the shots you create are too much for my tiny mind to process! I'm mad about your creations. Outside the box stuff. If there is someone who I overlooked, I apologize. Every post helps make this thread the most powerful battle station on the site. I appreciate all of your time, and skill. You all inspire me to do better!

Been kinda busy lately, anyway MoMo's back! Once again a stellar page of high quality pieces. Thread integrity 97%, ( my upcoming post will mess up the other 3%). Had to backtrack a few pages (had flu) to see all the eye candy I missed. I loved every minute. Eugene, those standards, wow!, you tread where I lack talent to go, thank you for sharing you vision.

:) Thank you!

Been kinda busy lately, anyway MoMo's back! Once again a stellar page of high quality pieces. Thread integrity 97%, ( my upcoming post will mess up the other 3%). Had to backtrack a few pages (had flu) to see all the eye candy I missed. I loved every minute.....

Merci!

8240893908_f665214dee_b.jpg

Back