The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
Oh my! zzz_pt- That photoshoot is 100% gangster! Those photos TRULY separate the rockstars from the groupies! I'm a groupie (rats!). That 3rd photo is calling me. Mezmerizing! Quiet aggression, I get it. I want in! Mazda, you made that mazda look like a passerby snapped a vacation pic. It's real as heck, if you look close enuff, I'm weeping in the background. Solid pic. Speaking of real, GT, ummm, 👍👍👍 how-the... amazing! I'll keep that concept in mind. Shaolin- gritty, hard-edged, looks like you got a good seat to a battle royale. Great concept! King, Very sexy pose, understated, it says, " Supermodel for hire." Hoooorde, the suns reflection in the 1st pic made me squint, highest of quality, and i'm driving in the 2nd pic, (imagining). LOVE THEM!!! Always the high score! Im getting a yellow lambo today out of jealousy. Thanx for the inspiration fellas. That black camaro flew right into my personal hall of fame. Nissanfanatic, you got that eye my friend, crazy bout your stuff! I've been a fan of ceiling fans for many pages, and guys you gotta admit...thats one hell of a convincing test drive, right? So airy, so clean, all love. Way to go kid!!! The Volks is taking my breath, Buff Fat, you are becoming a Momo fave, Keep it up. You cats are the truth, Seeing you guys stuff keeps me trying. P.S. If you see something you like, thank the author, How could you discover a new star in the solar system, among all the other stars and keep it to yourself?

Oh my! zzz_pt- That photoshoot is 100% gangster! Those photos TRULY separate the rockstars from the groupies! I'm a groupie (rats!). That 3rd photo is calling me. Mezmerizing! Quiet aggression, I get it. I want in! Mazda, you made that mazda look like a passerby snapped a vacation pic. It's real as heck, if you look close enuff, I'm weeping in the background. Solid pic. Speaking of real, GT, ummm, 👍👍👍 how-the... amazing! I'll keep that concept in mind. Shaolin- gritty, hard-edged, looks like you got a good seat to a battle royale. Great concept! King, Very sexy pose, understated, it says, " Supermodel for hire." Hoooorde, the suns reflection in the 1st pic made me squint, highest of quality, and i'm driving in the 2nd pic, (imagining). LOVE THEM!!! Always the high score! Im getting a yellow lambo today out of jealousy. Thanx for the inspiration fellas. That black camaro flew right into my personal hall of fame. Nissanfanatic, you got that eye my friend, crazy bout your stuff! I've been a fan of ceiling fans for many pages, and guys you gotta admit...thats one hell of a convincing test drive, right? So airy, so clean, all love. Way to go kid!!! The Volks is taking my breath, Buff Fat, you are becoming a Momo fave, Keep it up. You cats are the truth, Seeing you guys stuff keeps me trying. P.S. If you see something you like, thank the author, How could you discover a new star in the solar system, among all the other stars and keep it to yourself?

1. You know... Your feedback is SO much better than my shots. I mean it. For me is TRULY good to read what you write about my (and others) work. I'm no master or rockstar of photoshoot, but YOU are a master of the feedback. It's realy a motivation for us to read your posts. Thank you MoMoPeeZero!

2. I kinda guess you're one of those. Rising and growing week after week. Just keep improving!

real.jpg

real1.jpg

real2.jpg

Thank you, I just MUST let you guys know that this IS remarkable. And these pieces make one feel the passion on the thread. We all know it, that's why were here. THIS is how one lives forever, through your art. "Just like sneaking in the automotive Louvre for free!" And I personally can't get enough of the styles, sculptures, blood, and love you guys share with me. I played since GT1-PS1, and this is a beautiful tribute to the hard core fans. It's really all about love. And that's cool.

wow, thank you!

Thank you, I just MUST let you guys know that this IS remarkable. And these pieces make one feel the passion on the thread. We all know it, that's why were here. THIS is how one lives forever, through your art. "Just like sneaking in the automotive Louvre for free!" And I personally can't get enough of the styles, sculptures, blood, and love you guys share with me. I played since GT1-PS1, and this is a beautiful tribute to the hard core fans. It's really all about love. And that's cool.

Well said! :)👍

Thank you :cheers:

Fantastic Jag , Flamedogg :drool: 👍

^Awesome page nissanfanatic, Flamedogg, GTracer98, leeslie, mazda, ziggy and martin 👍:).

Before

8272138924_a06c4d42e8_b.jpg

After

8272136556_8a34ffcb1d_b.jpg

Hey guys, you always find ways to make me choke on my food, Mazda, I am amazed at the way you made that Audi look as if it was just born, created out of nothing, and ready to go! Love the set, but I STARED at the Audi for some time, It calls me, "Momo, you're a loser, get your head in the game". Stunning creations all. I have a yellow Lambo, but GTracer, you pwned your Lambo, and massaged it into a real living thing, Looks like an ad. All goosebumps here friend. Thank you for that look. Speaking of goosebumps, Leeislee, watching that formula car, (if you watch it long enough, it really moves!) my hat flew off, papers on my desk blew away...the sensation of 1000mph is quite palpable, well played. Epic pic!!! That Ferrari pic was taken at noon on a clear day, Smuffy, obviously you were on a drive to get groceries. I'm really feeling the laid back tone of the snapshot. Make more for me to see please! Drum-Freaking-Roll Please...Flamester, That seaside pic...:bowdown:, I mean, like, dam, you own the sky, land, and everything in between with that one kid! It's maddening to look at, did you see what you created? Between love and pulling out my hair trying to emulate...lies Flamedogg. Looking at the Jag makes me soooo envy (In a creative way). Water on the ground?...Brilliant move. That white Enzo says, " Are YOU real enough for ME? love the muted tones, brings that white monster to the forefront. I salute your works sir... Before- I was calm, After- I danced with the laptop, HOOORDE!!! You brought one of my favorite cars back to life, and I mean REanimator style!, jump out the grave, into my arms...Ah memories. Thank you again for the look, I love it so much:tup:. GTracer, a lovely stroll through the Green Monster. Every angle is unmerciful, Evening Drive is an understatement, Hypnotic drive is better. Captures the moment of the dance, frozen in time, for all to see... Gives me unbridled enthusiasm. Thanks for the view. You guys KILLED these pages, and I'm the star witness. Page integrity 100% 👍👍👍. Seeing these, I have to delete all my work and start over. Thanks again for allowing me to share my feelings, ( I-love -these-works!!!) they are very moving/ motivating if you are a TRUE fan. Party on Dudes!

GT-R, WE love it, mainly because the wood building is soooo lifelike, then drew me down to the GT-....(hey, thats ironic, you and the car have the same name), which I am drooling on now. Momo like!!!

GT-R, WE love it, mainly because the wood building is soooo lifelike, then drew me down to the GT-....(hey, thats ironic, you and the car have the same name), which I am drooling on now. Momo like!!!

Thanks for the positive feedback, Momo. I appreciate your reviews; whether they're related to my or other peoples' photos. 👍

Last edited:
Thanks for the positive feedback, Momo. I appreciate your reviews; whether they're related to my or other peoples' photos. 👍

+1... It's great, fun feedback.. and Momo.. rest assured we all take notice of your work.. you have quite the eye.. keep up the great work yourself

Back