The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
Glad you enjoy, every word is true. Fun is the operative word also. Thanks for not banning me for being wordy. You guys are great. Premixer... The cone shot...Momo has no words for that...Yes I do...That shot is redonkulous, ( had to make up a word).

Last edited:
8266258987_557dba3cff_b.jpg

8259762904_dbfc8080f8_b.jpg

Sunset
8258653699_1837e9f9e3_b.jpg

Hoping one these is realistic...

The second picture is stunning, Momo. That car is such a beauty; it doesn't really matter how or where one takes a picture of it. The depth of field in your picture is spot on and gives good contrast between fore- and background. Lighting and saturation are fine, as well. On top of that, the toning makes this picture look quite realistic. The only thing I could criticise here is the fact that the car is a bit too centred, but let's not forget that you're new to this stuff. With that being said, that is one of the best pictures you've produced thus far, in my opinion, so thanks for sharing it with the community! :)

Momo even though the GT shot is ready nice on its own, it even has more potential if it gets edited even more. ;) Just my opinion.

Indeed...
I agree! MoMo, that picture's tone and car's smooth reflections (on the windows and on the whole front of the car), made it look very realistic :)👍

Not sure if any of these are realistic or not, but, they're my best so far..

All without edits.

Last edited:
Moontallico
Not sure if any of these are realistic or not, but, they're my best so far.

A couple of them are quite nice! Might I suggest mixing up the composition a little? Seven of those photos are essentially the same. Keep at it tho mate!

Thanks guys. I honestly tried every trick I had in my arsenal to bring these photos to life. My models are powered by G**p, that may be part of the problem, but I doubt it. I will take all tips very seriously. Everyone is so tolerant of me. This is the premier thread and I will research a little more before my next post. Sorry about the other two pics.

@Moontallico: They are fairly realistic I'd say, especially like the 4th shot as it portrays the most realistic angle out of the set.

@eugene2023: Pretty neat! The second's the best, feels as though the Pajero was in a rally with the driver's rally-style helmet.

xMARKITOx, Delightful, minimalistic, realistic shot. Looks like a test drive at dawn, I've seen your compositions on other threads, very intimidating stuff, always, always flawless. Every one of those unedited shots are my arch enemy, they look...like photos. Moontallico, you now made me see that my photos may be flawed from inception. My lighting is never that perfect from the game. Excellent show kid, I enjoy/ learn from them all. Eugene, when, how...what, you are the master, you beat your models into submission and make them do your bidding. Love that set (always love them). (Sigh), I need editing bootcamp... Okay, where's the next round of delicious entrees fellas? My eyes are hungry!!!

Back