The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
Fantastic works guys!

...Eugene, when, how...what, you are the master, you beat your models into submission and make them do your bidding. Love that set (always love them). (Sigh), I need editing bootcamp... Okay, where's the next round of delicious entrees fellas? My eyes are hungry!!!

MoMo I must admit that you are making sunshine here on GTP with your comments! Thank you very much for your kind words and each time I post here I enjoy reading your posts and viewing your photos 👍 :cheers:
As for my editing let's call it random game with tumblers and swithes in lightroom I guess it is hard to study cause sometimes I don't know myself what am I doing there :)

Last edited:
^Well done guys :D.

HD

8276100146_96bba5bbfe_b.jpg

Last edited:
A couple of them are quite nice! Might I suggest mixing up the composition a little? Seven of those photos are essentially the same. Keep at it tho mate!

@Moontallico: They are fairly realistic I'd say, especially like the 4th shot as it portrays the most realistic angle out of the set.

xMARKITOx, Delightful, minimalistic, realistic shot. Looks like a test drive at dawn, I've seen your compositions on other threads, very intimidating stuff, always, always flawless. Every one of those unedited shots are my arch enemy, they look...like photos. Moontallico, you now made me see that my photos may be flawed from inception. My lighting is never that perfect from the game. Excellent show kid, I enjoy/ learn from them all. Eugene, when, how...what, you are the master, you beat your models into submission and make them do your bidding. Love that set (always love them). (Sigh), I need editing bootcamp... Okay, where's the next round of delicious entrees fellas? My eyes are hungry!!!

Thanks for the motivation and the tips guys! :)
MoMo, GT5 being a game and not real life, what's reflected tend to have it's flaws. Mostly texture wise.
What I managed to figure out (not much really) was that the reflections tend to distort/pixelate the textures and models of whatever they're reflecting. More or less depending on the angle of the shot and the body of the car.
So, as far as I can tell, simple, smoth reflections (light reflection) can help on the realism, and stretched complex ones (of what is surrounding the car) tend to push towards the oposite.

Cheers

Back