The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
471974_415869068438297_264612063563999_1339180_1636038458_o.jpg

Hi guys, I'm pretty much new here. But I think it'd be nice to get to know you all.
I've been pretty bored in study halls at schools and began drawing ponies from the internet. I think they've turned out pretty well! I took pictures with my iPod.

jzfwnm.jpg

2dtx407.jpg

30a3t6u.jpg

I know they're sideways, but my iPod made them that way. :ouch::nervous:

Hi guys, I'm pretty much new here. But I think it'd be nice to get to know you all.
I've been pretty bored in study halls at schools and began drawing ponies from the internet. I think they've turned out pretty well! I took pictures with my iPod.

Well, just learned you can't judge a person by their name :lol: To be honest, I saw your name in the thread and figured we had another troll, but welcome nonetheless, and pretty good job on the pictures as well.

2dtx407.jpg

PINKIE is BACK

Welcome dudekilla, we always welcome new people here. And nice drawings by the way. 👍

:lol:

2dtx407.jpg

Kubrick Pinkie... you drew her?

It would work better if it wasn't Pinkie panicking, but it's the perfect reaction otherwise.

And welcome. Hopefully you'll enjoy it in here, and those are some cool drawings you have there. 👍

ah__m_not_pretty_by_ratofdrawn-d4ybut2.png

Linky.

That one is pretty overdone.

Nice job with them, and welcome to the thread.

I notice that only Braeburn and Discord have mouths, and they are both arranged in sex-offender smiles.

Hm...

I bet they're both in league with Pip. Disgusting.

Oh, and I filtered "Face_pun", partly because it's a stupid attempt at spamming, but mostly because some of the images are just unpleasant.

EDIT:
____momma__where_are_you_going______by_mysteriousmuffin-d4y0453.jpg

Source

This ought to kill that Logan fellow.

178216%20-%20animated%20laughingmares.jpg%20rainbow_dash%20rarity.gif

Last edited:
*check Ponibooru*

>Gilda x Rarity ship

And here I was thinking TwiGilda was weird.

Anyway,
178270%20-%20celestia%20face_pun%20pun.PNG

Do you know how much we liked those drawings? Logan, Tom, and Greg made avatars out of 'em.

Celesquire? That's probably the best example I've seen, although the majority of the other ones are crap, or weird.

178382%20-%20animated%20filly%20shining_armor%20then_%26_now%20twilight_sparkle.gif

This is actually really well constructed, plus it's interesting the see the similarities between those two scenes in this way.

Celesquire? That's probably the best example I've seen, although the majority of the other ones are crap.

178382%20-%20animated%20filly%20shining_armor%20then_%26_now%20twilight_sparkle.gif

This is actually really well constructed.

And then Tom dies within 5 seconds of viewing this image... :P .

Do you know how much we liked those drawings? Logan, Tom, and Greg made avatars out of 'em.

The one's we used were drawn by AphexAngel.

This is actually really well constructed, plus it's interesting the see the similarities between those two scenes in this way.

Have to wonder if those scenes were intentionally similar. Given some of the other cleaver and obscure details in the animation I really wouldn't be surprised.

Have to wonder if those scenes were intentionally similar. Given some of the other cleaver and obscure details in the animation I really wouldn't be surprised.

They were. It was done to show the contrast between both scenarios, and the change between Twilight and Shining Armor's relationship at that particular moment, and the one in the past. It was done really well too.

Back