The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
young_celestia_by_fajeh-d4yigwy.png

Source

a_lesson_in_flying_by_fajeh-d4yigrk.png

Source

Yet another artist that I should have started watching a while back.

Source

god that's cute. There really needs to be a Scoot and Dashie episode for season 3. Make the message to believe in yourself and such or whatever.

Also just took AJ for a ride downtown, so much fun. Just to step on and hear the rumbles, and for the swaying and bucking. She's soft, yet hard which works out for a nice, subtle rough ride.

BTW, AJ is my truck's name too.

god that's cute. There really needs to be a Scoot and Dashie episode for season 3. Make the message to believe in yourself and such or whatever.

Yeah, I would be disappointed if Scoots doesn't get an episode centred around her. Surely such an episode would include RD as well.

Also just took AJ for a ride downtown, so much fun. Just to step on and hear the rumbles, and for the swaying and bucking. She's soft, yet hard which works out for a nice, subtle rough ride.

178987%20-%20animated%20twilight_sparkle.gif

Twilight approves.

BTW, AJ is my truck's name too.

Damn, that truck is nice. You should to get a cardboard cut-out of Twilight though, then stick it in the back.

52692%20-%20animated%20applejack%20desktop_ponies%20farm_truck%20truck%20twilight_sparkle.gif

:P

I don't own a wheel, so you will be faster than me. And I will probably start tomorrow.

Let's race on GT5, and I will give you a 1.5 second head start. Using the same cars by the way, but we can decide that when we start racing.

I don't get it! How do people draw such nice pictures of ponies? I've been drawing too many cars :crazy: :( .

twilight_sparkle_lip_bite_by_daviez20-d4xiig2.gif

Source

Still no AJ, yet there is a Derpy and Luna, along with the rest of the Mane 6.

What is this I don't even....

sunride_by_naroclie-d4yk2et.jpg

Source

Celestia doesn't come with a 6 point seat belt as standard? That's a real safety hazard!

Oh, and I suppose this'll kill that one guy, as well.

Last edited:
That ad is pretty cool.
Toro, I think that Dash isn't interested in that scrunchy face because it's not as cute as the other times AJ made her scrunchy face. That one's sort of funny.

26215 replies?! Are you kidding me? Haha, you are total nuts :D

mlfw1380_004.jpg

I bet you haven't read any of the posts in here either. :lol:

Honestly, none of us thought there would be this many posts. Hell, I thought reaching 2,000 was incredible.

Latest Posts

Back