The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
I almost forgot to say that a picture made for coyoterainbow's contest will be deleted soon by her request.

Although it placed 1st in the contest, I haven't received any prizes.

Not even a comment from the author.

I now know that she had big problems about her fan-fic, but a small comment explaining what's wrong could be much better that the whole ignoring thing.

northern_lights_by_unitoone-d4p26u3.png

Picture will be deleted on 5th of May. Too bad, as I put a lot of effort in this. I love the shadows.

Her journal:

"I'm entering our girl into Hasbro's design contest. But she will never be accepted with all this Genesis stuff floating around.
As a matter of fact, in the slim case that she wins, I will continue the comic.
Not trying to bribe, but I mean- if she's a legit toy, there's no way I'll let the comic just sit there and die."

Save it if you want to keep it. Original size HERE.

EDIT: Wait....

Well that was.....odd. Greg's edit didn't show up for me until like 10 minutes after I made this post.

Either way:
95818%2520-%2520caption%2520HHHNNNGGG%2520spike.JPG

Last edited:
So, I painted the body for my new RC rally car...

100_0452.jpg

My_little_pony_friendship_is_magic_twilight_sparkle.jpeg

on a side note, I had a hell of a time with that front window decal. I'm sure you can tell...

Not bad, Jim. Considering the colours available were limited, it came out well.

The hell? The last like, 8 pages on PB are almost entirely OCs.

All I'm getting is about 1 page of that, and about 4 filled with Firefly.

Maybe it's being on my phone making it look worse than it is. It's arranged in 2 columns instead of rows.

Anyway,
first_episode_scene_by_alexmakovsky-d4ynvke.jpg

(Will link source when I get home. DA is terrible on a phone)
Sudden urge to play Terraria and Angry Birds at the same time.

Last edited:
So, I couldn't stand not having Premium membership for 12 hours, so now I have liftime :D

Anyway, this was most likely featured in a custom compilation on EqD recently, but I found it on Ponibooru amongst all those other Firefly images just now:
g4_firefly_sculpt_by_aufurfoxache-d4y1rvn.jpg

Source

One of the best custom ponies I've seen. Do want!

What up everypony? Noizeboymugen here AKA Midnight Muzic! Just wanted to introduce myself and say whats up to all the bronies and ponies on here.

Anyway,
first_episode_scene_by_alexmakovsky-d4ynvke.jpg

(Will link source when I get home. DA is terrible on a phone)
Sudden urge to play Terraria and Angry Birds at the same time.

I never knew Fluttershy lived on a mound and Pinkie Pie moved in to Twilight's library. :P

What is up everypony? Noizeboymugen here AKA Midnight Muzic! I just wanted to introduce myself and say what is up to all the Bronies and ponies on here.

Welcome to the thread, I can only assume that you've already been part of the fandom so no welcome to the herd, sorry. But welcome to the GTP Brony herd, and GTP. :) :cheers:

Relevant:
(Welcome song)
Everything except the hair loss. Enjoy your stay!

DAMMIT!!! You beat me to it. :D

So, I couldn't stand not having Premium membership for 12 hours, so now I have liftime :D

Anyway, this was most likely featured in a custom compilation on EqD recently, but I found it on Ponibooru amongst all those other Firefly images just now:
g4_firefly_sculpt_by_aufurfoxache-d4y1rvn.jpg

Source

One of the best custom ponies I've seen. Do want!

Once again, the fandom proves that it makes these better than Hasbro does. Just look, accurate face shapes! And a Cutie Mark on both sides? WOOOW!!!

Welcome to the thread, I can only assume that you've already been part of the fandom so no welcome to the herd, sorry. But welcome to the GTP Brony herd, and GTP. :) :cheers:

Thnax man! Yeah Ive been apart of this fandom since April last year. Best decision Ive ever made to watch the show too. Anybrony here feel free to add me^^

So you've been around for a year. I joined in September/October 2011. Might as well show the new guy (well at least to this thread) what we actually post:
unrelyrable_by_coldbologna-d4yrb8j.png

Linky
Recolors of this are rolling in. And Trixie, by the same artist apparently.
180504%20-%20artist%3Acoldbologna%20cute%20filly%20heart_attack%20Trixie.png

Back