The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
178403%20-%20Artist%3ATheWispX%20Batman%20i%27m_so_alone%20parody.jpg

Do you know how much we liked those drawings? Logan, Tom, and Greg made avatars out of 'em.

I didn't catch your earlier comment, but I didn't create that Pinky Pie face. Hope it's not a buzzkill for you guys, but I just found the picture on these forums and thought that I needed to try and draw it. It turned out very well though.

I didn't catch your earlier comment, but I didn't create that Pinky Pie face. Hope it's not a buzzkill for you guys, but I just found the picture on these forums and thought that I needed to try and draw it. It turned out very well though.

It's not a buzzkill, no. We all know about that original piece here,plus the original artist. You did a good job of replicating that one yourself.

Hi guys, I'm pretty much new here. But I think it'd be nice to get to know you all.
I've been pretty bored in study halls at schools and began drawing ponies from the internet. I think they've turned out pretty well! I took pictures with my iPod.

Welcome to GTP's Brony Community. :cheers: And you're pictures are damn awesome! 👍

And now I have some images to save to my PC when I get home. ;) The last few pages have had some good things.

Dang I was about to post that Applejack vector. I like it better with pants. Now to kill everybody:

Linky
*dies*

Also, EFR's Ashleigh Ball review. This I shall listen to. Erin Mathews confirmed as Little Strongheart VA.
And Ashleigh mentioned Hotdiggetydemon. Win.

Last edited:
Well, Driver was fun. Although you guys probably didn't invite me for a reason... But it was fun, although Tom rammed me in the ass and I somehow ended up onto of him, that was weird.

Well, Driver was fun. Although you guys probably didn't invite me for a reason...
Because you weren't in the chat and I only have a vague idea of how matchmaking actually works. It was nothing personal, so don't worry about it.

And yes, I ended up on top of Tom several times as well.

Just glad you guys didn't hold back when it was my turn in the front.

I almost felt like I was ramming too much until I realized everyone was getting in on it.

Last edited:

I did accidentally end up ramming you in the ass a few times, and we even teamed up on one random guy as well. Also, can watching you 2 on top of each other be classed as voyeurism?

:lol:

178549%20-%20artist%3A%E3%82%A2%E3%83%A9%E3%83%A9%E3%82%AE%E5%A4%8F%E6%A8%B9%20nightmare_night%20pixiv%20zecora.png

Source

And then Garrett was all like
IheartItplz_by_IloveItplz.png

Last edited:
Well, Driver was fun. Although you guys probably didn't invite me for a reason... But it was fun, although Tom rammed me in the ass and I somehow ended up onto of him, that was weird.

I should buy Driver sometime so I can play with you guys. Would be interesting to see if you are any good at Driver'ing :lol: .

Hi guys, I'm pretty much new here. But I think it'd be nice to get to know you all.
I've been pretty bored in study halls at schools and began drawing ponies from the internet. I think they've turned out pretty well! I took pictures with my iPod.

Pretty nice drawings! You seem to be good at shading and that.

I almost felt like I was ramming too much until I realized everyone was getting in on it.

I did accidentally end up ramming you in the ass a few times, and we even teamed up on one random guy as well. Also, can watching you 2 on top of each other be classed as voyeurism?

Applejack_bad_poker_face_S01E25.png

But it was fun, although Tom rammed me in the ass and I somehow ended up onto of him, that was weird.

Had 0 zero hours of sleep (thanks a lot insomnia and Borderlands). I haven't been drinking, but I feel a bit hungover. But my day has been made.

Because you weren't in the chat and I only have a vague idea of how matchmaking actually works. It was nothing personal, so don't worry about it.

Figured that, i was joking though, forgot to put in :lol: The Scirrocco Rally race last night was awesome, watching you wreck on that gigantic jump was hillarious, as well as the couple Sprint GP's where we were just a few points away, and you ended up winning. Most of them.

That didn't help matters either damnit. Tom rammed me, I flipped, landed on him, then you had to come along and ram me as well, while I was upside down.
Pretty sure that was car raep...

And then Garrett was all like
IheartItplz_by_IloveItplz.png

OH GOD. It's so adorable I can't stop smiling, my heart is gonna explode.

This one is beautiful:

178552%20-%20duplicate%20fluttershy.jpg

Quite like those feathers.

259al8x.png

Well, just learned you can't judge a person by their name :lol: To be honest, I saw your name in the thread and figured we had another troll, but welcome nonetheless, and pretty good job on the pictures as well.

I just felt like being nice...

Jk jk :lol:
Just a name I used on some games. I didn't think I'd really get to use this forum much until now.

The Scirrocco Rally race last night was awesome, watching you wreck on that gigantic jump was hillarious, as well as the couple Sprint GP's where we were just a few points away, and you ended up winning. Most of them.

That where me and Logan unintentionally teamed up to "ram" that one guy. I may not like that Scirocco Rally car, but man that race was crazy. Also, jumping over ramp trucks with fire engines is equally insane, and hilarious.

That didn't help matters either damnit. Tom rammed me, I flipped, landed on him, then you had to come along and ram me as well, while I was upside down.
Pretty sure that was car raep...

There was no consent, so I'm afraid that was probably the case. Although to be honest, everyone was a victim of raep in those races. Messy stuff.

Okay, enough off-topic stuff:
constellation_by_mlp_school-d4yhce4.png

Source

EDIT:
178753%20-%20animated%20cockblock%20rainbow_dash%20Soarin%27%20SoarinDash%20twilight_sparkle.gif

And I saw some RariTwi on Ponibooru, which is something you rarely ever see. It was pretty cute though.

Well, lol. My brake from the story didn't last long, haha.

There is one thing why I like my job. It's because no where else I am getting so many ideas for drawing and other stuff.

I think I wrote down at least 6-8 ideas yesterday. D:

Well, I promised that I will not think about it, but I could not help myself.

I think I found a way to keep his glowing mane.

I want to make a small comic to show the origin of it.

Small Fy sees a nightmare, mom comforts him and casts a spell on his mane/tail, so it will glow each time he feels happy.

Spells are permanent, unless someone finds a way to break them.

Now for the color change. Maybe some idea will appear. Or maybe I'll keep the previous idea of him being already black/red and seeing himself as white/azure in his dreams and nightmares.

I'd like to see you follow this new idea and make something out of it. Not only does it sound good, but it's also really cute.

dudekilla8
Just a name I used on some games. I didn't think I'd really get to use this forum much until now.

I know that feel.

The name of my old account was IVKillerVI, I abandoned it before 50 posts when I realised I'd be spending more time here, rather than just getting GT5 information. Then I went to MintBerryCrunch for nearly a year then requested a change to my current one. Still happy with that decision:D

Valter, that gave me minor heart issues. Also, i've decimated your times in the new TT seasonals, especially at Laguna Seca. I'm gonna try Chamonix again some other time.

applejack_by_sajira-d4ygrz2.jpg

INB4 Logan

You know, I thought I'd seen the benchmark for insanely ill-proportioned anthro ponies after looking through Ponibooru these past few months... then I saw that AJ. The new benchmark has now been set.

I'm pretty sure her leg shouldn't be almost twice as long as the rest of her body either, and the other Mane 6 drawings made by that artist are just as bad.

Also:
178904%20-%20kentucky_fried_chicken%20KFC%20scootachicken%20scootaloo%20scootaloo_is_a_dodo.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back